205/55/r15
Collapse
X
-
i have 195/65/15 weaves on my daily with a M50 with S52 cams in it and traction is not there at all in 1st, and 2nd gear... im going to a 225/50/15 on TR Motorsport 15x8 wheels... i still dont think 225's will be enough.Leave a comment:
-
I just got the g-force sports mounted on 15x7. I am very happy with them for a daily driver.Leave a comment:
-
Ah. For an M42 car, I do approve.
The next wheel/tire combo I get will probably be a 15x8 wrapped with sticky 225/45s. Until then, I'll just keep throwing nice cheap RT615s on my 14" weaves. Seems the Star Spec was just released in 195/60R14, but those are $95 a pop, fuck that.Leave a comment:
-
-
Meh, you can shoehorn on a 235, not ideal but not as bad as RX-8 guys shoving 285 R comps on 8" wide stock wheels.
And this is on the M42 car with coilovers, that should be about the perfect amount of tire.
And they only weigh 14lbs.Leave a comment:
-
Yes they're for the euroweaves, placed an order about an hour ago. I'm not willing to change rims at the moment so I'm stuck with 15x7. Thanks for finding that picture by the way, that was a selling point for me. :)
I was only aware of the standard 195/65/14, and 195/60/14 on the '84 318i.
Ya those pictures sold them for me to (Going to buy them soon)
How much and where did you get them Im going to get the same thing for my euroweaves as well.Leave a comment:
-
lol, ok
Indeed.Between the eta's and the I's there were two different "stock" sizes on the e30 with that much difference between the two. 4% is nothing. 3mph difference at highway speeds? I think bmw speedos are off that much anyways, you might actually make the speedometer more accurate!
Bah. 8" of width or bust.
If I had an S52 or greater in the car I'd want at least 225s in the rear...Leave a comment:
-
Yes they're for the euroweaves, placed an order about an hour ago. I'm not willing to change rims at the moment so I'm stuck with 15x7. Thanks for finding that picture by the way, that was a selling point for me. :)Last edited by Raxe; 02-23-2010, 10:41 AM.Leave a comment:
-
-
Between the eta's and the I's there were two different "stock" sizes on the e30 with that much difference between the two. 4% is nothing. 3mph difference at highway speeds? I think bmw speedos are off that much anyways, you might actually make the speedometer more accurate!Leave a comment:
-
You ordered them?
On the tire calculator they are slightly smaller diameter. And from the pics of them installed they are quick meaty.. 205/50 are just tiny and will not look good unless the car is really low.
Are the tires for the euroweaves?Leave a comment:
-
-
Thanks guys, ordered the Z1 Star Spec in 195/55/R15. Overall diameter is a bit smaller than stock but nothing too horrible. Z1 doesn't come in 225/50/R15.
205/50/R15 was nearly 4% off, which is just too much.Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: