Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

16x8 ET20, looks pretty good.

Multilug, needs rings :(

Shop with confidence at NLMotoring.com the #1 distributor for XXR Wheels. Low Price Guaranteed on every XXR 16" 521 wheel. Financing Available.

I also have 16x8 e38 style 5s (19lbs, need a redrill), and am considering the 15x8 TRMotorsport wheels.

Opinions welcome, hadn't seen any chatter regarding the 521 specifically, it avoids the 0et poke and could run some VERY nice tires, weight isn't terrible at all (2 lbs more than 15x8 TRMs on a 16 instead of a 15)
    '89 335is +turbo

XXR = Sportmax = Bleh.

Comment

Not bad. The center doesn't look botched. The width and offset is perfect. The weight is fairly light for that size wheel. The TRM c1s are only 15", so you can run less sidewall to make up for the weight. I'd be down if I didn't have some super secret dope wheels under construction.
      -tim
      Originally posted by Jordan
      I like the stance
      -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

They're not too awful, I really don't like black wheels, tho.

Comment

Good thing they offer it in many different colors. :D Hyper silver, gold, black, gun metal, flat black - centers W/ polished lip or all black.
          -tim
          I like the stance

Comment

I like those. Well done, XXR.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
              XXR = Sportmax = Bleh.
              Because of the multilug, or just some sort of anti-brand loyalty? I haven't seen many failures or anything from the brand, considering how many r3vers run 'em.

I think I may give these a go.
              '89 335is +turbo

Comment

Kinda look like a wheel that would be better suited to 17" but i wouldnt mind seeing some 16s done up with 205/45s and spacers

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker27 View Post
                  Because of the multilug, or just some sort of anti-brand loyalty? I haven't seen many failures or anything from the brand, considering how many r3vers run 'em.
                  Just very cheap wheels. Not the highest quality.

Comment

Give em a shot. Most likely you can get a deal from ebay on em like the rest of xxrs. Theyre not super high quality, but should hold up to regular use

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                      Just very cheap wheels. Not the highest quality.
                      For real. You'll need all the quality you can get when you are 4x4-ing alongside Clarkson, Hammond, and May through the rainforests of Bolivia.
                      -tim
                      I like the stance

Comment

I dig.

I've never had a personal problem with Sportmaxx. Cheap wheels that look good and you don't have to be as worried when you or if you park in a sketchy neighborhood over night.
                        Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

i might be able to get this set for close to whole sale cost

"God created turbo lag to give V8's a chance" Taylor D.

Comment

Originally posted by 5KWattson View Post
                            i might be able to get this set for close to whole sale cost

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/16x8-...Q5fAccessories
                            Whats whole sale on those? like 50$?

Comment

I realy like these. If they offered a 17x8 et25, I would be all over a set

Comment

Working...
                              X