Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how much bodywork do you think i will need to fit this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So how much bodywork do you think i will need to fit this...

16x10 in the rear and i will be installing 225/45/16 KDW 2's

They stick out about an inch as it sits right now, i dropped them on a block about the same height as the final tire will sit, so this is as much camber as i have at the moment.

I bolted this setup with a set of 25mm adapters, and i know adaptec makes a set of 18's,, so i could potentially reduce the poke by 7mm (1/4")...

How much bodywork do you think i will require to get these to work....

pulling? or major quarter panel rebuilding?
    Attached Files

A lot. You can get that tire size to fit on a 10 on an e30, but not with that offset.
    Byron
    Leichtbau

Comment

Meet our Australian friend, the Torana SLR5000

Last edited by DTM190; 05-16-2010, 07:50 PM. Reason: pic no worky
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
      first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

its easy all you need is a widebody kit. Just ask Sinner88 he has 13" wides on the back with 315's I believe.
        sigpic
        1991 325iC w/ 75k Original Miles, Brillantrot, 5-speed, 16" BBS RX's, Black Leather Sport Heated Seats, LSD, and Diving Boards for life!!!:D

Comment

Well w/ that much stretch you should be close but you will definitely need to pull the fenders, or maybe run flairs. Plus it depends how low you are going to go...
          http://www.jfalesphotography.com
          91 318is m50nv - New toy/project
          95 540i - Wife's DD

Comment

Looks like you need a M3 body kit.

Comment

Originally posted by Hey-U View Post
              Looks like you need a M3 body kit.
              For sure. will also mean you can make the most of the 10" wide wheel and run a decent tyre on it instead of gaymax stretch. A little stretch is okay, but a 215 on a 10" rim is just ridiculous

Comment

Eurostop fender flares :up:
                Originally posted by audiquattrot
                bimmers b4 b*tches....remember that.
                1990 Alpinweiss 325i - secret 500whp build
                2000 Audi S4 B5 Laser Red
                1990 Nissan 240sx - Drift Missile
                2006 CBR600RR

Comment

Originally posted by ethrty View Post
                  For sure. will also mean you can make the most of the 10" wide wheel and run a decent tyre on it instead of gaymax stretch. A little stretch is okay, but a 215 on a 10" rim is just ridiculous
                  it is a 225/45 not a 215

and it is a KDW 2 which is alot wider than most 225 tires, it is pretty damn close to the toyo t1r 245/35

Comment

Originally posted by skatingzooyork View Post
                    Well w/ that much stretch you should be close but you will definitely need to pull the fenders, or maybe run flairs. Plus it depends how low you are going to go...

Thanks for the useful information unlike others on this post.

I will not be going extremely low, attached is link to some pics from last summer with 17's and I am not changing the suspension, I might take out the spring pads and thats about it.

Comment

I had 225/45/16 kdw2's on 16x9.5's and it was quite stretched and very short. Very round sidewall. I'll post pics later when I get home.

As for fitment without widebody forget it. Car looks nice leave it alone

Comment

Widebody or flares from eurostop.

Comment

Originally posted by 619E30 View Post
                          Eurostop fender flares :up:
                          This, do it!

Comment

Working...
                          X