Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official "What is this wheel?" thread.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wnamane View Post
    Someone please give me the name and specs of this wheel:

Also, any pictures of these wheels mounted on an e30?

Thats a hubcap just in case you didnt know. It is supposed to cool the brakes by fan action.
    Attached Files
    Here is my photo gallery answering common questions about Ground Control Suspension, and e30 suspension problems in general.
    Ground Control Gallery

The Ground Control facebook page: Dragged, kicking and screaming into social media to see what happens next.
    Ground Control facebook page

Comment

Interesting.. can I mount the covers on any steelie?

Comment

Anyone know what these are? There 17x8 i think

Comment

Originally posted by wnamane View Post
          Interesting.. can I mount the covers on any steelie?
          no.

Comment

Anyone ever run (or seen) these CW's on an E30?

Made by Borbet. They're direct fit at: 16x7.5 ET30 57.1
            Just wonderin'.....
            Dave
            -----
            (OO=[][]=OO)
            _E30 FAN_

My E30's

Comment

Originally posted by cactusjacks1 View Post
              RUN AWAY - those are a death trap waiting to happen - they have been re-drilled & the holes are almost on top of each other. Those are only good for scrap!!!

waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles
              :nice:

Comment

I know people are going to roll their eyes when they read this question, but bare with me. I've spent the last half hour searching for what wheel this guy is running, searching his car number and name, and can't find the question asked, which probably means it's painfully obvious to everyone but me. But what is wheel is this?

Thanks guys!
                -------------------------------------------------
                1989 - E30 - M20B25 - Manual. Approx 300,000+ miles - Track Rat & Weekend Fun
                2000 - E46 - M52TUB28 - Manual. Approx 130,000 miles - [not so] Daily Driver

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

Look like ultraleggeras

Comment

Originally posted by Pussy30 View Post
                    Look like ultraleggeras
                    Certainly looks like it, but I can't find it for sale anywhere in a size that would be Pro3 legal. Perhaps that size existed once upon a time but not anymore :(

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

They looks just like it

Comment

His name is Dan Gavrila if that helps. That’s the March 2011 pic in the PRO3 calendar.
                        sigpic

Originally Said by Bob Marley
                        "BMW make pure trouble!"

Comment

Originally posted by pawi30 View Post
                          His name is Dan Gavrila if that helps. That’s the March 2011 pic in the PRO3 calendar.
                          Thanks. Notice what month it currently is? The reason I asked about the wheel is become the calender is hanging next to my desk :)
                          Searching by car number and name revealed no more results. I suppose I could find some contact information, but that seems to be going to far.

That OZ wheel looks like it, but it isn't for sale anywhere I've found in a size less than 16", and afaik Pro3 is limited to 14x6 and 15x7 (and a few others). Maybe I'll try and bump into Dan on the track one day :)

sigpic

Comment

BMW Wheels

Angelfire on Lycos, established in 1995, is one of the leading personal publishing communities on the Web. Angelfire makes it easy for members to create their own blogs, web sites, get a web address (domain) and start publishing online.

Comment

Are these Style 5's?

This exact set is going for $400, wondering if it's a deal or not.

Comment

if there 15" there e30 m3 or e34, 17" or more e39, 16" e38

yes style 5s

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Working...
                                X