Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official "What is this wheel?" thread.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rpf1s
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by zakatak47 View Post

I bought these over the summer on craigslist. I can provide a better pic, just got this one off my phone real quick.
      they're OZ and from googling I think they are something like OZ F1 Cup or something like that I'm not sure. They came off of an Integra and were plasti dipped black when i got them.

Anyone know exactly what they are? And how come there's barely any info on these? Cause they're old n don't make em anymore?

Thanks

But does OZ make those?

Comment

Seven spoke desire

I could care less about what is going on in the video or the rest of his car. The wheels caught my eye. They look to be four lug so it can't be that hard to track down?

I did it !!!! youtube embed on my first try!!
        i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

XXR 552 ?

I hear rumblings about XXR and wheels breaking? How? Don't they have to be DOT tested?

Edit: I don't think they are XXR's I'm seeing 4 lugs. these don't come in 4 lug.
          i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

Originally posted by ///eDirty View Post
            I'm thinking of picking up these rims. Seller said they were bought in the 80s straight out of a catalog. Brand is American Eagle. I can't find much on them. Anyone ever heard of them? They would be going on a Zino Red e30 325i vert. Go or no go... ?
            Those are Rebadged Enkei 92's. ARE is known as American racing today. Back in the day, they use to work with Enkei, to import wheels here. Another member on here (hfabricius) has a set ARE rebadged Enkei 98's. The ARE in the picture look clean, Pretty good wheels.

Comment

What wheel is this?

I can see they are Rial's but no idea if they are any good or what the value of them would be. I need to replace the tires on my E30 an 14"s are getting to be a PITA to find.
              Attached Files

Comment

OMG. I saw these the other day, and I REALLY want to know what they are!
                Attached Files

1986 325e - RIP
                1987 528e - Sold
                1989 325iX - Parted Out
                1991 318iS - Sold
                1991 325iS - Current

Comment

Originally posted by Skoobeesnak View Post
                  I can see they are Rial's but no idea if they are any good or what the value of them would be. I need to replace the tires on my E30 an 14"s are getting to be a PITA to find.
                  Those are Rial cobras. Love the way they look especially if they are staggered. Are they 15's?

Comment

Originally posted by Colby.325e View Post
                    OMG. I saw these the other day, and I REALLY want to know what they are!
                    These look like 15x8 Alpina knock offs. There were a few sets for sale on a spanish forum no long ago.
                    They look nice but you need to be lowered and have the right tire in order to pull them off.
                    My new E34 525i Sport Limousine Blog
                    http://bmw525isportlimousine.blogspot.com.es/

Comment

Need help to identify this wheel, please:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by spanish pants View Post
                        These look like 15x8 Alpina knock offs. There were a few sets for sale on a spanish forum no long ago.
                        They look nice but you need to be lowered and have the right tire in order to pull them off.
                        Uhhhh, those are a hell of a lot bigger than 15s, they're 17s, and they're not knock-offs. They're 17x8 5-lug Alpina, probably from an E34 or an E36.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
                          Uhhhh, those are a hell of a lot bigger than 15s, they're 17s, and they're not knock-offs. They're 17x8 5-lug Alpina, probably from an E34 or an E36.
                          This^ first glance I thought they were style 32s. Then I saw the bolt area and I believe I have seen these on a few 7s Alpina did.
                          ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                          ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                          ~ '87 535
                          ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                          ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

^^ The black e30 with Alpina wheels with out caps are same as mine. Mine came from Alpina B10 Biturbo e34.
                            Projects Hartge,Alpina & AC Schnitzer Builds.http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=280601
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=227993
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=289362

DSC04926 by Raul Salinas, on FlickrDSC03413 by Raul Salinas, on Flickr

Comment

Anyone know what model Mille Miglia this is?

All I know is they are 16" and e36 fitment. Found them on Craig's List and they might become my new winter wheels/tires.

Comment

I bought an E34 a few years ago in Germany that the po claimed was AC Schnitzer (doubtful), and these are the wheels that came on it. I can't find any information on them, and all that's written on them is

8-1/2J x 16 H2
                                ET:10
                                4000 H4
                                KBA 42045 (42043?)

It also says they're made in Italy. Anyone know anything about them?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X