Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official "What is this wheel?" thread.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Advrider639 View Post
    Hello,

Just picked up my first E30 this week and I am planning out some wheel options. I really like the look of these, but I do not plan on doing a 5 lug swop. Can someone first ID the wheel, then Ill look into if they have them for 4 lug or not.

Thanks in advanced.
    This is a BBS CH. It does not come in 4 lug

Copy wheels exist in 4 lug, but they look cheap IMO. The dish is not correct on the copies.
    88 325is. S54, CSL airbox, Motec M800, Motec C127, Motec PDM15, Stoptech STR, MCS 2 way coilovers, Forgeline wheels, Recaro SPA, Eisenmann, Personal, lots of custom.

90 318is. As new OEM+, BBS LM, AST 4210 2 way coilovers, Wilwood SL6R/SL4R, Dynaudio, Recaro Experts

Comment

Originally posted by Nylko View Post
      Saw this on an E30 the other day,
      Does anyone know that this one is?
      Not a genuine BMW wheel, best I can offer.
      88 325is. S54, CSL airbox, Motec M800, Motec C127, Motec PDM15, Stoptech STR, MCS 2 way coilovers, Forgeline wheels, Recaro SPA, Eisenmann, Personal, lots of custom.

90 318is. As new OEM+, BBS LM, AST 4210 2 way coilovers, Wilwood SL6R/SL4R, Dynaudio, Recaro Experts

Comment

@ Advrider639. I have for sale, a set of BBS RG-F that has a similar look but in a 4 lug bolt pattern. I have them on my late model 318is. Contact me for pics if there is any interest. Thanks............G.

Comment

Originally posted by Gklock15 View Post
          Aluminum BMW wheel I had painted black any idea
          The wheel you have in post # 388 is an OZ wheel. Check out the same wheel on a Euro spec E30 in the below linked pics my friend Imran took when we went to the Nurburgring Historics in 2008.

G-Man
          74 2002tii (many mods)
          86 325 (sold)
          88 325is (sold)
          89 325i (totaled)
          91 318is (parted out)
          91 318i
          98 Tacoma Prerunner (parts hauler)

Comment

Any clues as to what particular model of wheel these are and what they would of originally come off?
            They are a 1 piece wheel too

Comment

I was recently offered these, and I am looking for insight on them. They are currently on a 1980s 325e. He also has a few other things left on the car before he scraps. There is a rear wing as well that I might grab. HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

No one??

Comment

Need some help. I originally thought they might be kosei k6r's but now I'm not so sure
                  Attached Files
                  1990 325iX - sterlingsilber metallic
                  1991 325i - lazurblau metallic

Originally posted by delamaize
                  E30 = Lego for men.

Comment

Going to put these on the market, but want to be 100 percent sure what they are. They don't have any markings other than made in Japan and 15x7 et35. I'm leaning to enkei ek24 seen here https://www.google.com/search?q=enke...2C5qrePIp9M%3A

Comment

Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by TheWipprSnappr View Post
                        Need some help. I originally thought they might be kosei k6r's but now I'm not so sure
                        Borbet C

Originally posted by Prewer View Post
                        Any clues as to what particular model of wheel these are and what they would of originally come off?
                        They are a 1 piece wheel too

Ronal LS
                        cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by Sasquatch440 View Post
                          Going to put these on the market, but want to be 100 percent sure what they are. They don't have any markings other than made in Japan and 15x7 et35. I'm leaning to enkei ek24 seen here https://www.google.com/search?q=enke...2C5qrePIp9M%3A

i LIKE THESE. wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO ASK FOR THEM?

Comment

What are these?

Comment

wheels

Comment

not sure what these are.. still debating putting them on my car as i just bought another set of rims.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X