New pics of Hartge's :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuckin beautiful man, really awesome.

i think smoked headlights and rear headrests might look awesome as well.
    Dan

Comment

you are the master of car garage parking lot pictures 8)

Comment

LoL.....nearly all of the parking here is in multi-storey or basement carparks :) Also, diamantschwarz is an odd color when in the sunlight, and it's hard (for me at least) to get a decent photo outdoors.

Dan: thanks! I'm a roadster guy at heart though, so rear headrests are not in the cards as it would accent the backseat. I'll stick with the regular headlights since rest of the car is so dark.....good contrast IMO. But I do need new headlights....these are the originals and are very pitted and discoloured.

Comment

that may be the hawtest e30 cabrio i have ever seen. nice work.

Comment

Thanks holmes :)

**UPDATE** I got the brake master cylinder problem sorted. The E32 750iL M/C is a direct fit for folks with ABS. My cab does NOT have ABS so that M/C would not work since it only has 2 outlets (1 front, 1 rear).

I was told a Mercedes W123 model M/C would work, and that is correct. It is the same size (23mm) as the E30 M3 but is for non ABS system, hence it has 3 outlets (2 front, 1 rear). Needless to say, the M3 brakes now feel incredible! Massive improvement!!

Comment

what what a transformation! You've done an excellent job building your cabrio, I love everything about it especially the stance, those wide rims/tires on the rear look amazing!

M

Comment

Very nice! Your car is better every time you post new pics!
                I had plan to fit 17 hartge on my car, but finally choose the BBS RC option as it was cheaper and easier ;)
                Congratulations, I think you're the first one with 5 lugs Hartge wheels on E30.
                Motorsport Edition Convertible

Comment

car looks great!

Do you have an aftermarket kidney grille on that car? It looks a little bit different (no, not the color!)
                  I personally think that your car would look even better with the chrome grille back on, it would go nicely with your rims.

Either way though, you have yourself my amazing looking cab!
                  ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

Thanks fellas :up:

Royal: yes there is a wider kidney on the front....thanks for the advice, but I prefer the current look ;) The M-Tech kit is too chunky for the stock kidneys IMO.

Comment

nice car-very sweet

Hi Chris,
                      NICE car.i assumed you installed e30 m3 5 lug parts as i know you've been looking for some for quite awhile-congrats on the find/install...i too am doing a 5 lug swap (e30 m3)this spring-i got my parts off from a guy in oregon.i plan on using ac schnitzer type III wheels on a staggered set up,the rears im looking at have a 15mm offset(17 x 8.5) i guess i'll have clearance issues with the rears.what do you think?
                      rob-white 92 e30ic w/ mtech pkg

Comment

Cheers rob and good luck with your swap :)

On the rear, you'd be surprised at how much room you have on the inside. With my 16x8.5 rear ET20, there is tons of room and probably could have used ET25-27. Mine with 225/45-16 tires just fit within the fender lips though and I like the look. If I can ever find 245/45-16 in Dunlop SP9000 then I'll run that in the rear and will probably have to roll the fenders just to be safe.

Once again good luck with the swap....you'll love the brakes!!

Comment

oh my goodness those wheels are awsome. The dish makes the wheel.

Andy

Comment

Working...
                          X