Are you kidding!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by worangejuice
    You got the cooler rims anyway, horrible offset on the OZ's et37
    RS' are fucking sex when done with dish. Stock e30 bottle caps are ET35, 15mm spacers will make them look tight.

    The link below is what I got my ideas about my current RS build. I am doing all black with chrome spikes or something neon yellow center with polished lips and black spike bolts. The bolts are not till next year as they are 340 base + for them. I am leaning more at the black/chrome combo spikes.

    Last edited by F34R; 08-19-2010, 07:05 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • worangejuice
    replied
    You got the cooler rims anyway, horrible offset on the OZ's et37

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by joshuafr
    Thats ok the superturismos are way nicer anyway
    15lbs>21lbs Plus the supers have SO many spokes. My brother is buying them for his VW Golf. They will look good slamed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    I like them, there I said it. Would look like shit on my car though.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver
    Fewer than 4 available, were you just going to run 3?
    Did not see that, I just drooled over them and saw the price. I have wanted them for around a year now. But went for the BBS RS from a friend. I like dish a lot more! I will not be tracking the RSes

    Originally posted by E30Nova
    Red wheels? What is this, a Honda forum?
    No, I hate red. I have a sandblaster and a local powder coater. But I got the BBS ones and I love them more!

    I would track 15lb rims that are red, who gives a shit for that price!

    Leave a comment:


  • joshuafr
    replied
    Thats ok the superturismos are way nicer anyway

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Nova
    replied
    Red wheels? What is this, a Honda forum?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    Fewer than 4 available, were you just going to run 3?

    Leave a comment:


  • UDelaware30
    replied
    i like them, just not on an e30
    i dont like wheels with no lips on e30's. Even bottlecaps have a little lip on them.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by e30s52
    Umm cool story bro....
    It is in the right section, they are awesome rims and light as hell. I think I will need a second set for SCCA events.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    Umm cool story bro....

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    started a topic Are you kidding!!!

    Are you kidding!!!

    I bought my BBS RS' this last weekend and these are 50% off =( I love these OZs SO MUCH!!!

    http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Wheel...All&sort=Brand

    Such a steal for awesome rims.
    Last edited by F34R; 08-19-2010, 07:04 AM.
Working...