Are you kidding!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by JasonC
    Keeping it pure stock. May put a factory 4Bbl on it though.
    Nice, I come from a family of hot rods and muscle cars. It is hard being a Euro tuner. One day I'll have my '67 GTO

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 F34R
    I just remembered that, sorry Jason. Thanks for moving it.

    Your new car is so sexy! Any plans or just stock?
    Keeping it pure stock. May put a factory 4Bbl on it though.

    Leave a comment:


  • VicSkimmr
    replied
    Originally posted by Dj Buttchug
    Ive seen white cars sporting red wheels and it was tits. open your eyes to different options... otherwise your boring
    Yeah, subtlety is overrated. Why choose a wheel color that compliments your car when you can choose the gaudiest, most in-your-face color imaginable.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by JasonC
    We have a wheel and tire section.... Thread gettin towed.
    I just remembered that, sorry Jason. Thanks for moving it.

    Your new car is so sexy! Any plans or just stock?

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 F34R
    It is in the right section, they are awesome rims and light as hell. I think I will need a second set for SCCA events.
    We have a wheel and tire section.... Thread gettin towed.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    I really like these wheels. I think they would look great on my alpine car.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by nando
    ..but then you go on about weight and being able to run wider tires on cheap/light track wheels blah blah blah. But if those things really mattered to you, you wouldn't be looking at 16" red ricer wheels.

    You don't make any sense.

    I suspect next will be getting a dissertation on wheel weights don't matter, while admitting that he doesn't really know if that's true or not.

    Kind of like AFRs and "cold"-air intakes......

    Leave a comment:


  • Dj Buttchug
    replied
    Originally posted by Adrian_Visser
    Says the guy with hot pink rims...
    Ive seen white cars sporting red wheels and it was tits. open your eyes to different options... otherwise your boring

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by Dj Buttchug
    too bad there not 8 inches wide. Whats the big deal tho? their cheap and light if you curb check one who cares. Red wheels look good on the right color car. personal preference. Fuck everyone else
    The Rotas come in 16x8 and I would just rock the OZ ones as is. I have always loved your pink rims! they are fucking sick.


    Originally posted by 5Toes
    What wheels are you rocking?
    I am building a set of BBS RS, I am going to get rota slipstreams next year for SCCA events.

    I was on a set of vintage OZ weaves, but sold those and I am now on bottles. One thing at a time.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    Originally posted by Dj Buttchug
    too bad there not 8 inches wide. Whats the big deal tho? their cheap and light if you curb check one who cares. Red wheels look good on the right color car. personal preference. Fuck everyone else
    What wheels are you rocking?

    Leave a comment:


  • bimmer_E30
    replied
    Originally posted by Adrian_Visser
    Says the guy with hot pink rims...
    Lol.

    They Look decent though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Adrian_Visser
    replied
    Originally posted by Dj Buttchug
    Red wheels look good on the right color car.
    Says the guy with hot pink rims...

    Leave a comment:


  • Dj Buttchug
    replied
    too bad there not 8 inches wide. Whats the big deal tho? their cheap and light if you curb check one who cares. Red wheels look good on the right color car. personal preference. Fuck everyone else

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    I would sand blast them, then powder coat black or something.

    OZs are not ricer, they are made in Italy. The Slipstreams are ricer rims though, but they are well built/light and come in 16x8.

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    ..but then you go on about weight and being able to run wider tires on cheap/light track wheels blah blah blah. But if those things really mattered to you, you wouldn't be looking at 16" red ricer wheels.

    You don't make any sense.

    Leave a comment:

Working...