Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

.:E38 Style 5 ET Question - More than one offset avail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.:E38 Style 5 ET Question - More than one offset avail?

So I came across a set of E38 Style 5 wheels for sale in my search to get a set filled and drilled, only thing is after asking the owner to take a look at them to confirm condition he got back to me and said the wheels are ET35 (Rears) and ET38 (Fronts). Is this possible? did these wheels come in this offset?

All the information I have read on these wheels and the process always mentioned them to be ET23. Just looking to make sure they didn't come in different offsets and that there are some we have to pass on and only looking for a particular one.

Thanks Fella's
    Einige Autos dürfen nicht runter gehen... einfach weil sie so spezial sind. - Wenn man von BMW's der '70 und '80 Jahre redet.

my e38 style 5s are

et 23

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

E38 Style 5s in 16x8 were only in et23.

Tell him to send you a picture of the center stampings, or even the wheel itself. Something is fishy.
      -tim
      Originally posted by Jordan
      I like the stance
      -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

I ended up going to his place to see them. They are ET23, he was looking at a wrong marking on the center stamping that just had numbers in the 30's in a circle. Picked them up.
        Einige Autos dürfen nicht runter gehen... einfach weil sie so spezial sind. - Wenn man von BMW's der '70 und '80 Jahre redet.

Comment

Working...
        X