3-piece OZ - what are these worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3-piece OZ - what are these worth?

I might have a chance to buy these locally. Owner said they have no bends or curb rash. In the one picture I got there is a very slight bend but they look pretty good, just dirty. What would these be worth in this condition? I have no idea if that is rust on the lips or just dirty. Not sure if he has the caps.

Anyone know the specs of these? I know they are 15". Width? Offset?

Thanks!

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

The one piece Fitti was et28 if I remember well.
    Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

15x7 et28 30 Bolt 57.1 cb

For restoration. You'll need two special bolt sockets, which cost about $60. Lips and barrels are interchangeable with RS parts. Center caps make the price go up.

I'd say they are worth $700 if there are no bends and $800 if he has the center caps.
      -tim
      Originally posted by Jordan
      I like the stance
      -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

Perfect! et28 isn't ideal but I might be able to fit 15mm spacers. I could turn it into a restore project too.

I might be able to get these for $200. That should leave room to make money if I wish. I don't really need three sets of wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
          I might be able to get these for $200. That should leave room to make money if I wish.
          Not on R3V anymore. You are officially burned after disclosing your buying price.

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
            Not on R3V anymore. You are officially burned after disclosing your buying price.
            Haha, so true. Finders fees dont seem to exist anymore.

Comment

And there are so many suckerz on VW Vortex that you can make a bundle over there. Offer free hair gel and they will line up... ;-)
              Last edited by Massive Lee; 01-07-2011, 01:05 PM.

massivebrakes.com

Comment

lol....and cargo shorts
                "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
                1991 318is - the cruiser
                1989 325i - the rats nest

Comment

If you got a deal, then it doesn't matter what you paid for them if you decide to sell them. YOU got the deal, not the person buying from you. If you restore them, put on some bigger lips. It would look nasty.

Also, If you ever do want to unload them, I have a PM box full on VWvortex about people wanting to buy my set.

I sold mine with multiple bends in both the barrels and lips, with center caps, all tools, and in need of a restore for $500.
                  -tim
                  Originally posted by Jordan
                  I like the stance
                  -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

pretty sure I have covers for them...
                    sigpic
                    New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                    %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
                      pretty sure I have covers for them...
                      If I get them and they clean up good I will be in touch.

Comment

I would love to have some 3 pc. Fitti's! What's the contact info or a link to the ad? ;)

Just playing. But really $200 is a steal. Like mentioned before, $700 is about right. I seen a set recently for $750. I paid $140 for in 1 pc's I am in the process of restoring.

Comment

Originally posted by KEL View Post
                          I would love to have some 3 pc. Fitti's! What's the contact info or a link to the ad? ;)

Just playing. But really $200 is a steal. Like mentioned before, $700 is about right. I seen a set recently for $750. I paid $140 for in 1 pc's I am in the process of restoring.
                          I will get them if I can. They are currently on a torn apart "project car" the guy wants to sell. I am trying to get him to take the wheels off as he has a set of stock wheels he said. $200 seems like it is a pretty good price :)

Comment

I have 3 wheels like these but they are 16x8 5x120 et 35.
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

$200.00 ?
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Working...
                              X