E30s with Porsche Fuchs wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30s with Porsche Fuchs wheels

Has anyone seen any E30s with 911 Fuchs wheels? http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsc...ls-coming.html

I'm trying to do something drastic (ish) to my car to rekindle the romance. I'm debating 5 lug or doing some sort of interesting wheels in a 16....
    09 BMW 328xi touring 6spd
    05 Subaru Outback XT 5spd
    87 BMW 325is
    a few bicycles

Something looks odd about those wheels...they just don't scale up very well.

Comment

Not those. Please.
      -tim
      Originally posted by Jordan
      I like the stance
      -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

Too iconic Porsche to put on BMW though dubbers seem to get away with it.

Comment

I had a set on my 68 bug for awhile and loved the way it looked. Dubbers will put anything on their cars.... I need to do something to my car. I've had the same BBS RMs (I think) for 6 years and it needs a change, just maybe not these wheels
          87 BMW 325is
          a few bicycles

Comment

Ive always wondered what those Fuchs wheels would look like on a e30.

COTM

Comment

17" wheels that are that visually heavy will look out of place on an e30.
              Jason
              flickr

Comment

I was thinking of the Fuchs in 16". I just used that picture as a point of reference
                87 BMW 325is
                a few bicycles

Comment

I considered this for a while...

You will need to run the 16" from the 944 as the 911 Fuchs offsets will poke dramatically with the adapters. Most of the sets will come staggered in 16x6 and 16x8. Best of luck but after looking at them on a test fit I wasn't blown away.

Comment

DOnt do it man!..
                    no more boosted m20, 91 318i...

Comment

Not a BMW, but considering the MKII VWs run similar wheels...and knowing that the factory offset is 38...they could work.

This is what got me thinking they could work. My car is Schwartz so it would flow. I just decided to go another route.

Comment

Those rims are fuch'in ugly.

Comment

Working...
                        X