Another spacer question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another spacer question...

Ok, I found a killer deal on some 17x7.5, 4x100, et45 Kosei K1s, 5 rims with tires for $300. Tires are size 215/45/17

I want to know what it would take to fit them on my e30 with a 2.5" drop in front, and 1.5" drop in the rear.. I've been trying to research it, but I'm having difficulty finding the exact answer and I need to know by tomorrow morning so I can decide whether or not to buy them.. I've seen on here that for a 7" wide rim 20-25et is preferred, but what about a 7.5" on a lowered car?

Thanks in advance!
    2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

id say 20mm spacers and you will still be able to have decent meaty tires. If you want flush wheels and don't care about stretched tires, go 30mm
    harry/harout

Comment

20mm spacer and it'll work fine. 25 if you're feeling fancy.

Comment

Holy crap that was fast! Thanks guys :)

The tires on it are size 215/45/17, will that give me issues? And I'm also gonna need hub rings, but the guy selling them doesn't know the hub size..

Comment

Might rub from being too tall. I ran 215/40/17.

Comment

ok, I can always change the tires out..

Comment

try and get hub centric spacers to the sizes you need, many custom spacers out there.
              harry/harout

Comment

i have these, which I think is what you need but Not sure on the outer bore the Kosei's have. Inner bore is 57.1 outer is 73 I think. Its 4x100 dual drill (both patterns are 4 x 100)

I used it to run the same size wheels you mentioned but I did use 215-40 tires

Let me know if you need them.
                harry/harout

Comment

If the bores match the Koseis I'll almost assuredly take them, how much you want for them?

Comment

10 bucks a pop, should be 45 shipped.
                    harry/harout

Comment

Holy jeebus, that's a great deal :) I'll know tomorrow hopefully by 3pm!

Comment

Working...
                      X