Little help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little help

Can anyone give me a little background information on these rims I just bought?
    They are 4x100 and have 195/65-14 tires on them. They are stamped BBS Made in Germany.
    I am pretty sure they came from a BMW needless to say, but if anyone has a little more information just to satisfy my curiosity, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

"Now hatred is by far the longest pleasure; men love in haste but they detest at leisure." -Lord Byron

stock basketweaves.

Comment

I didn't know the stock basket-weaves came in gold in a 14" rim.
      The tires are practically new, the rims all were spun before I agreed to buy them and they all were fine, and I felt $400 including the center caps and lugs was a good deal.
      Hopefully most would agree...
      "Now hatred is by far the longest pleasure; men love in haste but they detest at leisure." -Lord Byron

Comment

If they are stock gold then they are a little rare. However they could have just been painted gold by anyone.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

It doesn't appear these were painted at all. I will take a better picture of the inside of the rim. Maybe someone could tell better than I can, though I am pretty sure they were made this color.

Comment

If the inside of the rim (barrels) are gold then it is a very good chance they are OEM gold.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

The inside is gold actually. I guess I lucked out on that.
              I am just happy I got a good looking basket weave, in my opinion, and the tires will still be cheap to replace when it comes time.
              Thanks for the information.

Comment

Working...
              X