X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do I need tuner lugs?

Hey guys,

Ok so I just bought these wheels

My question is do I need tuner lugs. Im kind of a wheel noob so Im not sure how e30 lugs are, and they are sufficient enough for an aftermarket wheel. Thanks guys.

I suggest you read the whole ad that will answer your question. To check for your self measure the thickness of the new rims at the bolt holes and compare to the thickness of stock rims, the difference is how much longer or shorter bolts you need.

e30 lug bolts are cone seat.

But seriously what the fuck are tuner lugs?

'89 Alpine S52 with goodies

Comment

i'd imagine you do need tuner lugs for those, but i'd send an email to whoever sold them to you and ask them.
      8380 Laboratories
      M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian_Visser View Post
        I suggest you read the whole ad that will answer your question. To check for your self measure the thickness of the new rims at the bolt holes and compare to the thickness of stock rims, the difference is how much longer or shorter bolts you need.

e30 lug bolts are cone seat.

I understand what the ad says, but I was more or less looking for an e30 specific answer being that esm/xxr/sportmax wheels are pretty popular on here. I would never rely solely on information given to me by an ebay seller. I will measure when I receive the wheels Thursday. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

You're better off converting to studs, anyway. So much better, and much easier for installation.

Comment

Ive got a set of stock length tuner lugs for sale, pm me if interested.
            [sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian_Visser View Post
              They have a smaller head with a specialized pattern, and use a special thin-wall socket to install them.

Comment

If you are interested in converting to studs, I have a sale going on that you may be interested in. :)
                click the link:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=206133
                95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
                Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
                LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                X