15x8 sub 15lbs for under $100!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15x8 sub 15lbs for under $100!

I know the C1's have been around for a while but the 15x8's are going to be back in stock 5/25/11 also known as tommorow! I have already placed my order, I couldn't find a cheaper lighter wider 15 inch wheel anywhere, and from what I have read about them by the miata guys and a few others they are a pretty good wheel for track days also. For me its a big switch from what I usually do for wheels since I have always been a fan of BBS split's, hell I had about 4k into my old RM's (I rebuilt them about 6 times haha) so spending under 500 with shipping works for me! Just figured I would let everyone know, here is a link to them on Tirerack.com

I run the 15x8s. They are light. I exploded a brake caliper through one, and I was really happy that it was only another $100 to replace it.
    E30 M52B28

Comment

fuck yes.

Originally posted by Ryan...
      It now emits a beautiful blue-ish yellow/green smoke from the exhaust?? No idea what would cause that color, but I assume its good.

Comment

I <3 my c1s and rs3s. Awesome combo. Just dont get the ugly dark grey color.

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
          I <3 my c1s and rs3s. Awesome combo. Just dont get the ugly dark grey color.

Glad you like them, I bought the black ones since they hide brake dust the best! That and my car will flat black very soon so I think the contrast will be nice especially once I start adding carbon bits.

I just wanted people to know they will be back in stock!

Comment

wow cant believe these fit e30's! not because of the size just the price is blowing me away!

Comment

Originally posted by e30gentry View Post
              wow cant believe these fit e30's! not because of the size just the price is blowing me away!
              $100 seems about right for an E30 track wheel. The Racing Dynamic wheels are about that, though they don't come in 15x8. They are however lighter :)
              -------------------------------------------------
              1989 - E30 - M20B25 - Manual. Approx 300,000+ miles - Track Rat & Weekend Fun
              2000 - E46 - M52TUB28 - Manual. Approx 130,000 miles - [not so] Daily Driver

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

i ordered mine also with the rs3's, cant wait to get them.

Comment

Originally posted by howelll View Post
                  i ordered mine also with the rs3's, cant wait to get them.
                  Depending on when you placed your order you may be waiting a while for the RS3's... When I called about 3 weeks ago I pre ordered a set of ventus RS3 in 225/45R15 and they were the last 4 availible at that time. Right now they are listed as special order so I hope you ordered them a while back or they happened to get some extras in their shipment!

I looked at team dynamics, Kosei and Enkie but no one else had a 15x8 and I didnt want to try to put a 225 on a 7. Plus at only 100 bucks each if I manage to destroy one it will cost less to replace than a lip on my old BBS's which is a big plus.

Comment

Yep, been running these since last year with 225/50/15 kumho v710 ....light, cheap and not ugly. What more can you want :)
                    Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

15x8 is a panty dropper.
                      E30 M52B28

Comment

Now, if they would only make a 15x10!!!
                        Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

I have been running mine for a year with rs3 and love them.

AutoCross Photos!!https://picasaweb.google.com/eugenes18t

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyB View Post
                            I have been running mine for a year with rs3 and love them.
                            6 months for me. Great performing combination and the tires are lasting well.
                            S50'd

Originally posted by TDE30
                            What is this faggy shit I have happened upon?
                            Originally posted by slammin.e28
                            I can always live in a M3. Can't M3 a house.

Comment

are these race only rims?
                              i know that track rims are different than street ones, as far as strength goes.

anyone run these on street?

Comment

Working...
                              X