Need Help on Brock B1 Center Bore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help on Brock B1 Center Bore

Hey guys just picked up some brock b1 17x8.5 et12 and 17x10 et20 need to get hub centrics for those and spacers any of you know center hub for the Brocks b1? Thanks.

They vary....measure them or look on the back side as some companies mark the cb occasionally.

But the real question is why would you buy wheels without know thing the centerbore?
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

The reason I bought them is because I like them quit being an ass just asking a question thought someone might know. I know they will fit just need hub cr

Comment

Then randomly purchase a set and don't bother asking stupid questions. Seriously.
        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Ok dud how many sets of wheels are actually direct fit to e30 a hand full maybe so chill out just simply looking for some hob centrics because i know there are people out there that are running brocks.

Comment

I'm sure the person you bought them from would know. Or a tape measure if you have the wheels in front of you.

But my best guess would be 57.1. What is the lug pattern?
            instagram

Comment

The pattern is. 4x100 4x108 I know the center bore for e30 but these are a little to big.

Comment

I bet is 72.5 E36 fitment.
                Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Originally posted by abused View Post
                  The reason I bought them is because I like them quit being an ass just asking a question thought someone might know. I know they will fit just need hub cr
                  He was not being an ass, but you certainly are.

Cool your shit immediately, ya hear?

Luke

Closing SOON!
                  "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Working...
                  X