Titanium Lug Bolts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Titanium Lug Bolts

I just recently purchased titanium lug bolts from Ryan over at MyE28.com. He stands behind his products. Fast shipping. He's got other titanium bolts and stuff too. Here's a link to his thread:

And here's some pictures of the titanium lug bolts vs standard bolts. These are the 27 mm titanium bolts. He's got 33 mm too but I bet they only weigh a gram or two more.
    Attached Files

If he made them in style that looked identical to these, I would probably throw down for a set. I have been looking for lug bolts in this style for a few years now, just one of those silly detail things that I would love to have on my car.

Comment

Is there a web site just for the lug bolts?
      '02 Outback wagon
      '87 325is 5sp
      '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
        If he made them in style that looked identical to these, I would probably throw down for a set. I have been looking for lug bolts in this style for a few years now, just one of those silly detail things that I would love to have on my car.

I found them for you on ebay going for $1,300. Here's the link:

I think $80 for Ryan's titanium lug bolts will be a lot easier on your wallet...

Comment

Originally posted by pharow View Post
          Is there a web site just for the lug bolts?
          I don't think Ryan has a website, but there's a UK company called probolt.com that specializes in titanium bolts.

Comment

Originally posted by e30iwite View Post
            I found them for you on ebay going for $1,300. Here's the link:

I think $80 for Ryan's titanium lug bolts will be a lot easier on your wallet...
            I'm aware his are cheaper, that wasn't my point. I wouldn't even care if they were titanium, I just want ones that LOOK like those I posted.

Comment

What kind of weight savings do these offer over regular studs?
              sigpic
              -Sean : 91 Calypso 325i : Castro Motorsports SoCal Spec E30 #33

Comment

How much were those? I clicked on the link didn't catch the price
                Originally posted by blunttech
                r3v does not fuck around. First you get banned, then they shoot you

Comment

1.299 us$...
                  *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

Well at that price I won't be getting a set. lol
                    '02 Outback wagon
                    '87 325is 5sp
                    '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

Comment

I just ordered a set of the charcoal 33mm lug bolts and diff allen bolts/spacers from Ryan, great guy to deal with! Thanks for the heads up on these OP, for the price this is a no brainer.

I paid more for the 16 studs/nuts that are on my E30 now, can't wait to get home and swap in the M3 5-lugs :)

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                        I'm aware his are cheaper, that wasn't my point. I wouldn't even care if they were titanium, I just want ones that LOOK like those I posted.
                        What's your price limit? I can have my CNC guy take a gander.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                        X