why I don't like stance

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SA E30
    replied
    Originally posted by nando
    you mean lower it another inch to increase bumpsteer and screw up the camber curves even more? that's pretty functional. :p
    This is the suspension and brake setup in this car at ride height, which is around an inch lower than my sig.





    This is how it stands with the coils raised, and m10 out.









    Meh, I guess my car is the epitome of BECAUSE RACECAR, especially since it's getting a half cage in Jan once the boosted engine is in and running.

    Don't mind the bad body work, it's not complete.

    So does I have stance now? Personally my dream car is this but with a Supercharged S50

    Leave a comment:


  • scottinAZ
    replied


    This seemed appropriate.....

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    Sigh...

    Leave a comment:


  • illest318i
    replied
    Originally posted by monster89
    i love this stance f-the hatters!!!!
    +1 Hell yeah man!!

    Leave a comment:


  • ZekeTheSneak
    replied
    I like seeing other peoples ideas of perfect e30s. If anything its inspirational.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR.LUGO
    replied
    Tis' a good point sir.

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    Originally posted by MR.LUGO
    It's not your car or your money, let people do whatevaz.
    But sir, this is the internet. We HAVE to have meaningless fights over what other people like.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR.LUGO
    replied
    It's not your car or your money, let people do whatevaz.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    Mexi30

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    Front camber is more functional, and just looks better. The OP car really isn't my thing, I mean yes it is a very nice car, and I'm sure it does it's job well. I just prefer the track car as far as looks are concerned.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZekeTheSneak
    replied
    Jaxx_

    A brand new 325es?

    Holland I like your style. I mean I would have centerlocks and a cage in my m3 if i was ballin enough. That last red e30 is absolutely amazing, it has more poke then I do :). Why do you like front camber more? I have both.. I see what your saying I have always liked the racecar style, I want a Rauh welt e30

    Last edited by ZekeTheSneak; 12-29-2011, 08:10 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • pwagon717
    replied
    Lol, this is still an ongoing opinion.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Originally posted by Stephen
    You'll need 235 rcomps at least to hold on to the poorly sealed junkyard m50s earth shaking 140whp. I run 255s on my bottlecaps on the track to be safe, but thats cus im probably hitting about 200whp with my 2.7i stroker and cut belts.
    lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Originally posted by csermonet47
    Man I guess I am doing it wrong ...

    Better get some 15x7s with proper sized tires and a 24v swap so I can do poorly at autocross.

    You'll need 235 rcomps at least to hold on to the poorly sealed junkyard m50s earth shaking 140whp. I run 255s on my bottlecaps on the track to be safe, but thats cus im probably hitting about 200whp with my 2.7i stroker and cut belts.

    Leave a comment:


  • csermonet47
    replied
    Man I guess I am doing it wrong ...

    Better get some 15x7s with proper sized tires and a 24v swap so I can do poorly at autocross.

    Leave a comment:

Working...