why I don't like stance

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • getouth
    replied
    Not really my thing, i like looking at them but don't feel the need for a stance car. I like the folks @ Stance Works though.

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    You lost me at 4 doors :down:

    Leave a comment:


  • monster89
    replied
    i love this stance f-the hatters!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Vanos2990
    replied
    umm does only one other person see that this road is uneven/wavy.

    It was likely done on purpose to exaggerate the camber effect, just to piss you guys off,lol.

    its the same concept as parking in high grass to make the car seem hella slammed

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    Eh. When part of your tire isn't touching the ground, you've gone too far.

    Leave a comment:


  • J308
    replied
    I'm new to this site, but I can't imagine this dead horse being beat into anything but the Earth's core at this point.

    In any event, this argument has been done a million times, the width of the internets. Stance guys want appearance, and will argue that their car performs just as well as what 99% of street-BMW drivers do on a daily basis.

    Personally, I don't like it, for appearance reasons. It's just not my thing.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZM Blue Devil
    replied
    not a fan of what it does to driving, give me hr sports with billys all day long. That being said, their branding and promoting skills are excellent(stanceworks)

    Leave a comment:


  • kalib0y
    replied
    I agree, this just calls for bent inner lips on this wheels

    Leave a comment:


  • Teaguer
    replied
    Nice car. Gay rear wheel/tire sizing.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sagaris
    replied
    The stance thing is no different than installing a universal aluminum rear wing, loud exhaust, vinyl decals, and body kits.

    All of the above items are horribly executed attempts to mimic what you may find on a legit racecar. A low ride height, wide wheels, and extreme camber is no different.

    When you sacrifice acceleration, handling, comfort AND component longevity in exchange for props from your bros in a parking lot then you are just doing it wrong.

    Leave a comment:


  • rares
    replied
    that is one nice picture..

    i don't know much about stance, but that picture looks good, from an artistic stand point

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    Ehh. Don't know if the contact patch sucks or the ground is wavy, but that's still a big tire no?

    I'm not qualified to say it's effective, but looks alright to me.

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    started a topic why I don't like stance

    why I don't like stance



    I like this car but it's lack of effective tire contact bugs the bejebus out of me. I realize it's most likely on coilovers and I'm being the crotchedy but it my opinion.

    http://wp1016621.wp027.webpack.hoste...871/f01871.htm

    Photography is nice
    Last edited by M-technik-3; 12-22-2011, 03:02 PM.
Working...