Clear All

HAHA. No they're not. They look
    I'll kill you. :)
    '91 318is
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brew
      I'll kill you. :)
      But you'd have to catch me first... I don't think that'll happen seeing as how my car is faster :D

Comment

Originally posted by Brew
        OMFG that is hot. Combined with smoked ellipsoids your car would look completely sick. :D
        James Peacock

WWFSMD?

Comment

WOW :shock:.......and that's why I wish my e30 was black

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

polished lip or not they both look real good. Stu i say you definetly paint or powdercoat your borbets....it changes the look of your car so much

Comment

definitely.......

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

black wheels on a black car is very hard to pull off, most look like crap like that borbet PS. Why put custom wheels on a car when they get lost in the wheel well and make your tires look brown? Might as well run steelies. Anthracite is as dark as i'd go. BBS's diamond black is a nice option as wel, shines in direct sunlight - anthracite otherwise.
                Chris
                90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

Originally posted by cramer
                  Why put custom wheels on a car when they get lost in the wheel well and make your tires look brown?
                  thats why u keep the rims nice and shiny, and use tyre cleaner....and that Meguirs stuff smells fantastic too!
                  sigpicM42 Brigade ... Throwing craze in the 318

Comment

Originally posted by Streetspec_iS
                    .....precision tuner, like i sed b4, your car looks hot man.....and stu, i rekon it would suit your car and the borbets really well...do it. i thought u went to e36 5-lug tho?
                    thanks man i like your car too!! like i said those are old shitty pics that dont show much. im trying to get some pics scanned onto a disc and find someone to host them. until i get my site to show the cosmetic changes my cars has scene from champagne with chrome bumpers to full colorchange with rs 1 kit and all chrome powdercoated. im going to try to get them up as soon as possible. hopefully soon i can get my smoked ellipsoids and starteks, and all my cf. streetspec_IS PM me some pics of my car and ill try to send some of mine to you my black on black e30 brotha...haha

Comment

Precision's car is what i was looking for and stu's car look hot with black rims. :P

precision tuner, email me the pictures and i can host them for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Eta
                        Precision's car is what i was looking for and stu's car look hot with black rims. :P

precision tuner, email me the pictures and i can host them for you.

thanks im trying to find someone with a scanner then ill email them to you. id like to see your car if you go black on black

Comment

yeah not sure if i am going to get the rims right now cuz i am looking into purchasing a new digi cam since the one i use is pure shit.

Comment

Working...
                          X