Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

diamond racin steelies fitment????adapters??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

diamond racin steelies fitment????adapters??

im thinking of buying diamond racing steelies and i heard i had to cut the caliper bracket in order to clear ...some people say runiing spacers is bad...and that spacers with holes are also bad ..im wondering if running adpaters are bad to and what size adapters will i need ..also is there any size steelies that i can run that will not need to cut he caliper....please dont bash on this thread just want answers about wha im gonna need to do to clear the caliper ...thanks
    any help will be appreciated ...

oh and im there want 15x8 0 offset or 15x9 0offset ..let me know what rims your running with sizes and pics please

Did you see this:

Comment

yea i also want to knoe if there is any size that i can run that wont need spacer nor cutting the bracket?

Comment

Adapdurrs are bad to, the'res kno gud way too do it.
        Byron
        Leichtbau

Comment

damn ...i was really digging the look of deep dish steelies...

Comment

Why don't you want to run spacers, exactly? I'm fitting 15x8 +10 with no spacers and clear the calipers, so I wouldn't think you would need to run very big ones!

Comment

...yea...spacers are fine as long as you run longer bolts or studs or compensate and keep it hubcentric.
              www.cp-e.com

1989 Zinno 325i m52 turbo coupe
              2015 Ford Fiesta ST, Daily Driver.

Comment

i just heard that running spacers cause the front rims to shake .....
                ive been reading threads on e30tech and either way if i run spacer that they will shake at around 70+

Comment

^ by that rational then any aftermarket wheel will make your car shake.
                  if your spacers are hubcentric and fit properly your car won't shake.
                  sigpic

Comment

alright thanks man really appreciate it... anything else i should know before buying diamond steelies ...

Comment

make sure your car is low enough to pull them off -Before even trying to rock them..

my advice
                      -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                      -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                      MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                      Got Drop?? ;-)
                      Originally posted by JinormusJ
                      But of course
                      E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

my car is at stock height i want a flush look ...still looking for the right size springs

Comment

coil-overs- not springs my friend. you will have to buy springs and shocks to fit the height you need(full suspension) and if you are going that far why not make it adjustable?
                          -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                          -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                          MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                          Got Drop?? ;-)
                          Originally posted by JinormusJ
                          But of course
                          E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

do you recomend the ground control suspension ???

Comment

yea ive heard good things about GC.

SUSPENSION BEFORE WHEELS! ALWAYS!
                              www.cp-e.com

1989 Zinno 325i m52 turbo coupe
                              2015 Ford Fiesta ST, Daily Driver.

Comment

Working...
                              X