No announcement yet.

Which size tires will fit stock 14" wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some rt615k's in 195/60/14 would be nice!

Comment

Originally posted by N2MYE30 View Post
      205/60s looks great on weaves.
      It looks like you got FALKEN ZIEX ZE-512 on your vert. How are these tires? Would you recommend it? I need tires for my vert for summer only.
      sigpicGLETSCHERBLAU METALLIC with leather INDIGO LEDER interior and blue top.

Comment

I know this is an old thread but time has come to put new rubber on my 14'' weaves. I want to stay on the stock size 195/65R14 but have been having a tough time finding tires available.

I've located Falken Ziex 912 tires that match but don't know much about the tire. Does anyone have good experience with these? Any other tire you'd recommend?

Comment

Originally posted by NardusDC View Post
          I know this is an old thread but time has come to put new rubber on my 14'' weaves. I want to stay on the stock size 195/65R14 but have been having a tough time finding tires available.

I've located Falken Ziex 912 tires that match but don't know much about the tire. Does anyone have good experience with these? Any other tire you'd recommend?
          I too want to know some good tire sizes for my 14" weaves. Not so concerned with stock size, but don't see anything available anymore for 205/60/14 anymore either. :-\

Comment

Working...
          X