Alignment Guy is retarded....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so i got my car aligned in nov. and my front wheels are already down to the wires on the insides and i have alot of front outer toe all my suspension components were replaced ball joints, Control arms, etc. and i have vogtland/kyb ebay kit i think the guy was lazy and didnt fully correct the toe. so could i correct it roughly and if so how many turns should i go to get a couple of degrees pulled in?

Well maybe your alignment shop is an equal opportunity employer?
    sigpic"If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself." -Ferdinand Porsche
    The ugly car: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=209713

Comment

I would take it to a alignment shop and have them set the toe in.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
        so i got my car aligned in nov. and my front wheels are already down to the wires on the insides and i have alot of front outer toe all my suspension components were replaced ball joints, Control arms, etc. and i have vogtland/kyb ebay kit i think the guy was lazy and didnt fully correct the toe. so could i correct it roughly and if so how many turns should i go to get a couple of degrees pulled in?
        Don't even try. Unless you are very in tune with your car you will probably fuck it up further. Just take it to a shop and GET A READOUT this time.

Comment

Originally posted by bmwguy325is View Post
          Well maybe your alignment shop is an equal opportunity employer?
          oh good, racism is still going strong
          i was worried since missippi just recently abolished slavery, thats not a joke, its real

yeah, i figured once that last nail that missippi was holding things altogether with was lost,,,,well you fill in the blank...

and i got even more worried whe the harlem shuffle outbreak hit....

but thanks bmwguy325is for showing me there is still 'hope'.

if only you could post a conferate fag waving in the breeze behind this ...... oh sweet dream......

i see youre in utah...what a shocker there.. you vote for romney becuase he was the best candidate
          not cause he was white
          not cause he belongs your cult. are you the cult that believes some alien zorg dumped in a volocano 20 billions years ago or are you the cult of the guy who found some solid gold tablets that only he could read that said 12 year old wives were ok? sorry i get my religious crazy groups all mixed up cause i throw them all in together, sort of like my screwdriver drawer in the tool box.
          i'd call you a douche bag but dbags get near waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles and serve a purpose.
          youre just a waste of a sperm cell. your dad should have shot that load on the wall
          Last edited by WhyNot; 02-22-2013, 12:46 AM.
          Originally posted by der affe
          What are you going to start a thread about next? "My woman's skinny jeans chaffe my special parts, f*ck skin irritation"
          Originally posted by navid41691
          And no, I use lotion so I don't have to worry about skin irritation.
          '...rolling balls, i'm elated, i'm going dumb now; drinking liquor i'm faded and having fun now; loaded gun and tripping with everyone around; keep me stuck in the sky, i never wanna come down...'...kabosh

Comment

Originally posted by kronus
            would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by WhyNot View Post
              i was worried since missippi just recently abolished slavery, thats not a joke, its real

yeah, i figured once that last nail that missippi was holding things altogether with was lost,,,,well you fill in the blank...

if only you could post a conferate fag waving in the breeze behind this ...... oh sweet dream......

i see youre in utah...what a shocker there.. you vote for romney becuase he was the best candidate
              not cause he was white
              not cause he belongs your cult. are you the cult that believes some alien zorg dumped in a volocano 20 billions years ago or are you the cult of the guy who found some solid gold tablets that only he could read that said 12 year old wives were ok? sorry i get my religious crazy groups all mixed up cause i throw them all in together, sort of like my screwdriver drawer in the tool box.
              i'd call you a douche bag but dbags get near waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles and serve a purpose.
              youre just a waste of a sperm cell. your dad should have shot that load on the wall
              Off topic maybe.....just a little?
              sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

not cause he was white
                Rambling, incoherent and off topic. The three standard elements of a WhyNot post are all here.
                Originally posted by LJ851
                I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

not cause he was white
                  You do realize equal opportunity act covers a hell of a lot more than "black people." It's ignorant fucks like you that make a simple comment into racism. Go read Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. And all the enhancements that have been added since then.

OP:

Get a readout whenever you get an alignment. It can be used as a guarantee of sorts. It also gives you peace of mind. And honestly it's best to take a car that has been lowered or has suspension upgrades to a place that is well known for working with cars like this. A lot of cheap alignment shops are no better for quality or know how than jiffylube.

Comment

As this was the title of the thread. Thus my comment....... I was thinking more of Sloth from Goonies........

But ya go to an alignment shop.
                    Oh and for your information I moved to Utah I am not from here.

Originally posted by future rs View Post
                    You do realize equal opportunity act covers a hell of a lot more than "black people." It's ignorant fucks like you that make a simple comment into racism. Go read Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. And all the enhancements that have been added since then.
                    ^----
                    This guy! I like this guy!
                    Last edited by bmwguy325is; 02-22-2013, 04:23 PM.
                    sigpic"If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself." -Ferdinand Porsche
                    The ugly car: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=209713

Comment

Since toe is the only adjustment possible on a stock E30, i personally have no idea why anyone would go to an alignment shop ever.

For the price of one alignment you could buy a set of toe boards and adjust your own toe forever and ever, it is not difficult at all.
                      Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                      The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

I vote this thread to be "of the best of r3v" for 2013.
                        sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
                        1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
                        1991 318is - Sold
                        1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Originally posted by GodIse30 View Post
                          I vote this thread to be "of the best of r3v" for 2013.
                          Second this motion! :up:
                          sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

hmmm toe boards ehh? sounds like a good idea i mean its not that hard just twist the outer tie rods until they are where u want it. just didnt know if the vogtlands would make my tires wear that bad i guess really.

and also Dafuq happened up there:rofl:?^^^
                            the aligment guy was some redneck skinhead tweaker dude i think i would have rather had "an equal opportunity employer" shop do it lol

this is why i love R3v!!!

Comment

not cause he was white
                              What's that saying? Something about a pot calling a kettle black, I think?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Working...
                              X