Yokohama S-Drives

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • einstein57
    replied
    Horrible tires. Lots of tread squirm, loud when turning even at low speeds, horrible traction in the wet, and overly priced IMHO. Better off with falkens, kumho, nitto, federal, sumitumo.

    Leave a comment:


  • street_127
    replied
    Thanks for the info guys. I don't really plan to drive the car if its not nice out, that's what I have a truck for!

    Leave a comment:


  • GillesBigCowboy
    replied
    205 50 15s came with Rosie, and I have had them a little more than a year and driven about 10k miles. Nice sticky street tires, and I have loved them, but I have not really compared them with any others in the same class. I much prefer them to the falken ziex 912 195 65 14s I purchased a couple of years ago.

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    They're okay for the money. They are pretty good tires for the first half of their life, but aren't very good in the rain except when new. There are better options, though they're going to cost a little more.

    Leave a comment:


  • street_127
    replied
    Originally posted by MrSlacker
    I had them on my staggered 16" ESMs and they were OK, but tire size was wrong. I ordered a set of 205/50/15 for Ronal LS just yesterday. They are decent tires for the money.
    How was the wear? And in my size they are really cheap ($84 from tirerack and I get free shipping), thats why I wanted to see if they were actually a decent tire.

    Leave a comment:


  • MrSlacker
    replied
    I had them on my staggered 16" ESMs and they were OK, but tire size was wrong. I ordered a set of 205/50/15 for Ronal LS just yesterday. They are decent tires for the money.

    Leave a comment:


  • street_127
    started a topic Yokohama S-Drives

    Yokohama S-Drives

    Just wondering if anyone has run Yokohama S drives before and could give me some reviews. They seem to be a good tire according to miata guys, but I haven't read anything with guys running them on e30s. Size would be 185/55/R14 on basket weaves. Thanks
Working...