Keskin KT1 Hub rings

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ricky_J
    Wrencher
    • Feb 2012
    • 222

    #1

    Keskin KT1 Hub rings

    Hello all,

    I have a set of Keskin KT1 and need a set of hub rings.
    I checked a couple of places locally in NJ unsuccessfully.
    It seems that they either dont have them or dont carry the size.
    The ID is 57.1mm and OD is 63.4mm.
    I was wondering if anybody knew where I could get some of that size.

    I already checked the following and none have that size.
    Thank you guys for your help.

    www.justforwheels.com/HubCentric
    www.ecstuning.com/
    www.amazon.com
    www.ebay.com

    sigpic
  • brent5631
    E30 Addict
    • Jun 2012
    • 421

    #2
    Send me a regular set and I'll machine them down to 63.4. PM me if you want.
    sigpic

    Comment

    • Ricky_J
      Wrencher
      • Feb 2012
      • 222

      #3
      Thanks, hopefully I find somebody that can do it here locally in north nj.
      sigpic

      Comment

      • Mr. Tasty
        No R3VLimiter
        • Jul 2011
        • 3421

        #4
        buy cheap hubcentric rings?
        2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
        (Daily Driver)
        Full Mperformance Aero

        2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
        KW V2 Coilovers
        VRSF Catless Downpipes

        Comment

        • Ricky_J
          Wrencher
          • Feb 2012
          • 222

          #5
          I'm looking for anything at this point.
          But you know, the cheaper, the better lol.
          sigpic

          Comment

          • brent5631
            E30 Addict
            • Jun 2012
            • 421

            #6
            a little googling...



            sigpic

            Comment

            Working...