Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBS wheels what should i offer ?

:edit:
    purchased them for 180 with decent dunlops which was the big selling point.. They do not fit with the stock lug bolts because the stock bolts are far too short.. these wheels are 15x7" ET33 off a mkII jetta.. they have 205 50 15's I have no clue what size lug bolts i should get any suggestions?

Last edited by NeedaE30; 07-22-2013, 09:37 AM.

BBS RA. 200 bucks or so. It really depends on tires.

Comment

i should offer 200 bucks for all 4?

Comment

Like I said, depends on the condition of the tires. You can usually find some decent to rough sets for 100-150 bucks without tires,

Comment

alright well i ended up picking them up for 180. the rims are rough and will need to be stripped and painted but the tires were decent about 6/32nds all pretty evenly worn no plugs dunlop direzzas?? not sure of the quality never heard of them but they look nice and its something i can drive on until i finish my basket weaves..

Comment

I wouldn't have offered more than $50 for RA's. I hate the way the spokes curl inward when they meet the rim. But if you like them $180 is not a bad deal. Also, there are different model Direzzas, but they're all a quality tire.
            For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
            Originally posted by mbonanni
            I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

keep in mind you need ball seat lugs for those. you can use OEM vw lug bolts, fits fine on bmw wheel bearing. i ran a set of these for a short period on my MINI.
              sigpic

Comment

I thought vw were 14mm? So I don't need extended lug bolts I just need vw ball seat lug bolts? The bimmer ones are FAR to short

Comment

vw 4x100 is 12x1.5 like ours:

i can't say if those need a longer lug or not since i didn't run the same spec wheel as yours. The RA's that i ran were from a golf and they fit perfectly on my MINI and the lugs never backed out + I am running the locks from my MINI on my e30 now.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by glnr13 View Post
                    vw 4x100 is 12x1.5 like ours:

i can't say if those need a longer lug or not since i didn't run the same spec wheel as yours. The RA's that i ran were from a golf and they fit perfectly on my MINI and the lugs never backed out + I am running the locks from my MINI on my e30 now.

Thanks man this helps a lot.. i wish someone could just say Hey these are the length bolts you need. end of discussion.. sadly that hasn't happened yet so we'll see what i can figure out...

If someone has mounted these exact wheels on an e30, with and without spacers.. please let me know the lug bolts you used
                    Last edited by NeedaE30; 07-22-2013, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Just take one of your stock lugs and put it inside the wheel. You want about 20mm of thread sticking out the back of the wheel. Measure the stock lugs and add as much as you need to make them clear the back of the wheel. Simple as that. Then just make sure you buy the correct type of lug, whether it be cone or ball seat.

Comment

Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver View Post
                        Just take one of your stock lugs and put it inside the wheel. You want about 20mm of thread sticking out the back of the wheel. Measure the stock lugs and add as much as you need to make them clear the back of the wheel. Simple as that. Then just make sure you buy the correct type of lug, whether it be cone or ball seat.
                        yea i ended up taking the stock lug and putting it through the bottle cap, measuring what came out the back then putting stock lug through bbs wheel and measuring the difference.. i feel stupid for even asking.. haha

Comment

oh for future reference in case anyone else has this question.. i used 40mm ball seat lug bolts to fit these 15x6.5" et33 BBS RA wheels. and they fit perfect like a glove.. no spacers

Comment

Working...
                          X