Need some helping IDing centercaps.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some helping IDing centercaps.

Hey guys, tried posting this on a couple forums (e46fanatics, stanceforum etc.) and no dice, either people just don't feel like being helpful or nobody knows?

But i can't seem to ID these caps, generally get them in bundle deals from scrapyards but now i have boxes of parts & am in an apartment.. So if anyone could give me a hand figuring out what these were so i could get rid of 'em that'd be great.

The markings on the back of the two BMW caps are M249 which online only seems to be known as OZ rims. Also odd because these suckers are heavy (solid metal.)

BBS part numbers are

09.23.114 (inner piece)

figured e30 owners know the vintage rims well, so thanks for your time if you can help!
    Attached Files

the pieces with the bmw logo are from a 5 series and up. possibly e28, e34, idk. The two other parts are from e30 basketweaves and are made by bbs of west germany. they fit together and then there is the logo that pops in on the smaller piece. hope this helps!

Comment

I would say that those metal caps, belong to some BBS RZs. Just a wild guess.
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Working...
      X