Tire shops central ohio!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tire shops central ohio!

Needing a good tire shop in the central ohio area. Some place with more "relaxed" standards about mounting slightly undersized tires on rims. Regional forums are dead. Thanks
    My Pleasure:02 Honda 954, 02 Fronty 4x4
    My Pain:91 BMW E30, 90 S13(sr'd)

"granthr said: ↑
    I mention Metric Mechanic because it is a great way to empty your wallet to get unverified horsepower gains."

I had discount tire in Renoldsburg do my buddies wheels and tires and they were pretty cool. And they were cool over sizing tires for my e36 (245 wide instead of 205 i believe)

Comment

I just had tire discounters in Marysville mount my 185/70/14 snow tires which Walmart refused to mount because they said they were too tall.. anyways good service and surprisingly Walmart was incorrect and they don't rub "because they are too tall"
      1988 BMW 325iS

Comment

Go to www.gsp9700.com and click on "find a gsp9700". Look for a shop that has a Roadforce touch. Usually they will have a better tire machine associated with the balancer. Places like Wal Mart use super low end equipment that likely cannot inflate a stretched tire.

Most dealerships have the appropriate equipment as well since they have to comply with some strict requirements. Ask what kind of tire changers they have. If its a Newer Hunter or Corghi you are good. Make sure hey have a Cheetah so they can seat the bead properly as well.

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys/gals.
          My Pleasure:02 Honda 954, 02 Fronty 4x4
          My Pain:91 BMW E30, 90 S13(sr'd)

"granthr said: ↑
          I mention Metric Mechanic because it is a great way to empty your wallet to get unverified horsepower gains."

Comment

Working...
          X