does anyone know the Name or Brand of these Wheels? 4x100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anyone know the Name or Brand of these Wheels? 4x100

I was just wondering if anyone knew the name of these wheels, their were supposed to be picked up from bavauto, but i can't seem to find them. anyways i picked all four up and one is missing the center cap. thanks for the help. 4 x 100
    Attached Files
    hell idk sometimes you just have to wing it. JW

I believe it's BBS RGR reps, not 100% on it tho.
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

a couple of extra photos.

Attached Files

Comment

those seem extremely close. their def closer than anything I've seen on bavauto.

Comment

My first set of aftermarket wheels, were those in the first post. I dropped them as soon as wore out the new tires they had. Couldn't beat $500 new rims & tires.
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Hell no you can't, that's why grabbed those, they were 200 and curb rashes to hell and need two tires but I handle that. Anything to get away from bottle caps. Their the same wheels in the second post just from a different angle.

Comment

For the money and the BBS look, they are not bad. Please post specs.

Comment

Hell yeah the were not a bad pick esp since I plan on doing a 5 lug swap at some point, and have rotors that are slotted and drilled for a 4x100 and wanted something temp to open it up esp after I powder coat the calipers. Just had to handle all the curb rash it looked like someone chewed corn.

Specs: 4x100, 17x7(I'm guessing here since it has a 205 that isn't stretched) I'm not sure what the off set is, 1 in machined lip, emblem cap is 2.5 in, hub center is 2.1875 in.

Comment

Are they direct bolt on??? If they are direct bolt on let me know when you want to sell them and for how much shipped to 33401. Thanks.

Comment

yes they are a direct bolt on, and i will def keep you in mind when the time comes.

Comment

Working...
                    X