Dtm style wheels

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TheTacoMan
    replied
    10.5 may not fit up front, I was looking at the xxr527 in 17x10 as a cheap option.

    Leave a comment:


  • Eric
    replied
    Originally posted by TheTacoMan
    I am need of help, still trying to find a 4x100 wheel in 17-18 that is 9in front 10 rear.
    i have a set of BBS RS's perfect for what you need. 17x10.5 / 17x11.5. 5x120 though...

    Leave a comment:


  • Hellspeaker
    replied
    Really need to invest in some spacers imo.

    Leave a comment:


  • kickinindian
    replied
    i got these i love the way they look! TSW imolas 16x7.5 et20

    Leave a comment:


  • Hellspeaker
    replied
    OZ Superturismo GT wheels. Not extreme DTM but they aight lol

    Leave a comment:


  • TheTacoMan
    replied
    What size?
    Offset?

    Leave a comment:


  • picar20
    replied
    I have this on my car ATS DTM Germany wheels. Thinking of selling them to go with BBS RC OR BBS RS ROUTE.

    Leave a comment:


  • TheTacoMan
    replied
    Pm me if you decide to I might be interested.

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    I was considering selling my wheels. Might be time for something different. 17x10 in the rear and 17x9 up front. IIRC i only need a 6mm spacer to clear my 6 piston calipers

    Leave a comment:


  • TheTacoMan
    replied
    Still searching

    Leave a comment:


  • dannyyisntt
    replied
    Originally posted by Swanny
    How is the restore going on those any way? I have the riken copies that I need a little more work done to run.
    I haven't really started on them yet. Going to start tearing them and a few sets of RSs down at the end of this week if I don't get any good offers. For the most part I think it's going to be an easy restore tho

    Leave a comment:


  • Swanny
    replied
    Originally posted by dannyyisntt
    You could always make me an offer on my e50s.. Doesn't get much more DTM than those

    How is the restore going on those any way? I have the riken copies that I need a little more work done to run.

    Leave a comment:


  • dannyyisntt
    replied
    You could always make me an offer on my e50s.. Doesn't get much more DTM than those

    Leave a comment:


  • TheTacoMan
    replied
    Originally posted by lambo
    If you don't mind me asking, why aren't you going 5 lug? If you did you'd have a ton of options, especially with your wide body. Concave Apex ARC8's or EC7's would look killer!
    Just opposed to it for not much reason, Id like to stay four lug for simplicity and ease of getting cheap replacement parts. Not really good reasons but Id like to keep it.

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    If you don't mind me asking, why aren't you going 5 lug? If you did you'd have a ton of options, especially with your wide body. Concave Apex ARC8's or EC7's would look killer!

    Leave a comment:

Working...