What wheels are these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What wheels are these?

anyone know anything about these wheels? i'm haven a hell of a time trying to find some solid facts about my new wheels. ...i just picked these up last weekend, $125 for the set with some old 205/60/15 tires on them. they are 15X6" and look to be two piece. it says "Super Light" on them. anyone know much about these? i've been asking around on multiple boards, even vw boards and no one seems to have a definate answer for me. ...i had to get off my snow tires and this seemed like a great short term solution!

so anyone seen these before? the guy said they were BBS, but it doesn't say BBS on them anywhere. ...what you guys think about them? i was a little iffy on the black rims on my white euro, but i think there's enough black accents here and there to set em off. ...i'm gonna scrub the lips with steel wool once i'm back in my home town during this summer break... i already soaked them in simple green and very little of the accumulated dust came off
    ...what hasn’t been done to an m20 yet?

m20 Oil Stencil

These are it in gold I beleive...They say the rims are BBS's off a 2002

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrcruse
      These are it in gold I beleive...They say the rims are BBS's off a 2002

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2558719
      Nope those are 13x6 Mahle wheels for e21's

The wheels in this thread are made by "Super light" (surprise!)

Comment

super light? lol. i would guess OZ>
        sigpic

Comment

look like Rial's

Comment

The wheel company is "Super Light". Not Rial, OZ or BBS. Actually they're not even german. Theyre made in Japan, discontinued back in early 90's.

Comment

Working...
            X