Can someone help me with wheel fitment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone help me with wheel fitment?

I have a 1989 BMW 325ix e30 and I want to put Enkei 92 wheels on it.. I don't really understand how wheel fitment works so I need some help

Would these fit?

The ET38 version should fit, but it will push the wheel 7mm out towards the fender lip (stock wheels are ET45). Make sure you have the clearance and you should be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewBird View Post
      The ET38 version should fit, but it will push the wheel 7mm out towards the fender lip (stock wheels are ET45). Make sure you have the clearance and you should be fine.

So the wheel would move farther out? So I wouldn't need wheel spacers? Sorry, I've never bought aftermarket wheels so I haven't learned about it yet, thank you for your help

Comment

And would it be possible to run the 8x15s at least On the rear wheels?

Comment

The 15x8 et25's should fit without spacers, I'm running 16x9 et25 all the way around and only had to use a 5mm spacer in the front.
          sigpic
          '88 325is. built M20. dd.
          '72 2002 roundie sold

Instagram @doug_mitchell

Comment

^^^You don't have an iX. ET 25 would put the edge of the wheel like an inch past the fender lip.

Lowering the offset is like adding spacers. Offset is how far the mounting hub of the wheel is offset from center. Positive is towards the face of the wheel. Spacers effectively give you a lower offset.

Comment

Working...
            X