Ronal LS 4X100?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronal LS 4X100?

Are these not being made anymore? Is my only option used?
    Summer '85 E24 635csi Winter '88 E30 325iX, I lose 25% of my hp before I even turn the key.

Did you even search?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    ~Stay Thirsty~

Comment

I did. Thanks man!

Do they need hubcentric rings or spacers to fit an iS properly?
      Last edited by Hawk; 08-13-2015, 08:56 PM.
      Summer '85 E24 635csi Winter '88 E30 325iX, I lose 25% of my hp before I even turn the key.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
        I did. Thanks man!

Do they need hubcentric rings or spacers to fit an iS properly?
        Are serious?

Comment

Stig I have been out of the E30 world for 12 years I apologize for dumb questions. I just dont remember much on some of these wheels. I have had to use rings on some of my old BBS rims on E24 and E28s and I dont know jack about the Ronals.

I imagine they fit out of the box. But in the past there have been different offsets on the Ronals. That site doesnt provide the offset.
          Last edited by Hawk; 08-13-2015, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
            Stig I have been out of the E30 world for 12 years I apologize for dumb questions. I just dont remember much on some of these wheels. I have had to use rings on some of my old BBS rims on E24 and E28s and I dont know jack about the Ronals.

I imagine they fit out of the box. But in the past there have been different offsets on the Ronals. That site doesnt provide the offset.
            Nah, it's not that you've been out of the game, It's the ability to search. I was on the site for about a minute and read that when you order they will call you and ask you specifics about your needs, for offset and bolt pattern. That would be a perfect time to ask if you need hub rings or not.

If you're buying a 4x100 wheel from a german manufacture often the center hub is correct to e30's as the 4x100 VWs used the same diameter. The offset is what I'd be worried about, since if they are designed for a VW the offset would be higher, in the 38 range. You're looking for something in the 12-25 range.

EDIT: For an IX higher offset is actually what you're looking for if that's what you want them for.

I came across a little harsh. I wasn't intending to. I just think that you can answer a lot of these questions by spending the time to be proactive and call or search the old Goog.

Comment

Mine are hub centric.
              Originally posted by kronus
              would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

I bought the same wheels from above link. Didnt need spacers or hubcentric rings for mounting. They offset falls nicely with the fender. you should pull the trigger mang

Comment

Awesome thanks. I am gonna grab a set of these if I can't find some RS's around.

Comment

Working...
                  X