16x10's will they fit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

16x10's will they fit?

Hi there, this is my first post from the land far away called New Zealand :p

I am looking at purchasing some new wheels for my e30, they are 16x10's and my car is quite low. The green car at the bottom is the car they are on now.

The black one is mine and that's what they will be put on. Any advice would be great, i'm not sure of the offset on the wheels but know they are currently running hub spacers which are being sold to me with the wheels.

Cheers

Chris
    Attached Files
    Last edited by sakdbma; 07-18-2006, 06:17 PM.

they look to be somewhat inside the wheel wells on that green e30...u will have to roll your fenders FOR sure though to fit...also, depending on the offset(et?) of the wheels, the spacers that are included may not work on your car(strut clearance).

BTW: your car is HAWT! mtech1 sedan with chrome trim is bling bling, in a good way.
    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Chris, Those wheels weren't made in 16x10. They're a 16x9, he's measuring from wheel lip to wheel lip, rather than tyre bead to lip, thus giving them nearly an inch more width than they really have! If they were 5lug, i'd have snapped them up ages ago.

Need any more info, PM me on Bimmersport.

-Sam

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
      RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Oh for real!?! So they will almost definatly fit? Sorry Sam what is your username on BS? :)

Hehe for door to get the girls in the back faster ;)

Comment

Working...
        X