Clear All

16x8 Advans

http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/p...ducts_id/10424

Will these work ...unfortunately 38mm offset...so im guessing no
    253rwhp

My Vids(OLD)
    http://www.youtube.com/user/aeryk7#p/a/u/0/hS4ZAzSdUdY
    http://www.youtube.com/user/aeryk7#p/u/2/C-0hnV2k_xU

Those Rota's were made for an E30 group buy that a lot of people backed out of because delivery time was pushed way back. They should fit.

The one's above, depending on center bore, would require spacers.

Comment

for the price of the advans you can get custom jline wheels. Just an idea.

Comment

um for the price of 4 advans you could get the rota boost which is a knock off of the RG-II with tires and looks just as good. you can get them 17x8 et32. with 12-15mm spacer and have almost perfect offset. recommend nothing bigger than a 215-40-17 to reduce amount of fender rolling!

Originally posted by rwdrift
        Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
        - Erick

Comment

What's the point of ditching over $1k in rims if you still need spacers?
          Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
          EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
          FullOpp Stickers for sale!
          NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
          Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
          ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
            What's the point of ditching over $1k in rims if you still need spacers?
            not much of one, thats why i went custom because w/ big brakes and an ix offset i was running spacers on anything that wasn't custom except for kosei's and they were nla or almost at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by E-rich View Post
              um for the price of 4 advans you could get the rota boost which is a knock off of the RG-II with tires and looks just as good. you can get them 17x8 et32. with 12-15mm spacer and have almost perfect offset. recommend nothing bigger than a 215-40-17 to reduce amount of fender rolling!
              Actually, a 17x8 ET32 wheel doesn't even need spacers. But last time I checked, the Boost never came in 4x100.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
                Actually, a 17x8 ET32 wheel doesn't even need spacers. But last time I checked, the Boost never came in 4x100.

oh thats cool so my jlines will fit my 318is- word.

Comment

actually in a 17X8 i think you would need atleast a et25 correct. my 17x8 et 20 have about 10-15mm between wheel and front strut..if they do fit with et32..they would look like ass due to being sunk in the fenders. but yes the boost does come in 4x100. heres a link to a bucnh of rota wheels.

Originally posted by rwdrift
                  Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
                  - Erick

Comment

Good Lord, you're right. I always thought 18racing.com was the authority on Rota fitments, but I guess not.

A 17x8 ET32 wheel will be very close to the struts, but should *just* squeeze by. I know of 17x8.5" ET29 wheels being used without spacers (and 245 tires).

And an 8" wide wheel will not look like ass at all sitting at ET32. It will stick out the fenders exactly as far as a 7" wide ET20 wheel would, and if you're calling my wheels ass-looking I think you need to check yourself.

Comment

Working...
                    X