Opinion on 2 wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinion on 2 wheels

So looking for opinions 2 local sales going on and I can't pick which one to grab.
    Car is calypso e30 vert 5 lug. Currently have e36 ds1 wheels.

Option 1 is Drag dr-37 17x7.5 gunmetal like new condition with 10/32 snow tires. $500

Options 2 is beyern mesh silver and polished lips 17x8 used snow tires but one has light curbing and the clear coat on the lips is messed up. But are 400.

I need opinions from those who have seen them in person before. I pick one. I assume beyern are the higher end wheel but are beat up don't know much about drag brand.

Car is a daily driver in mass so lots of crappy roads and potholes also winter.

Keep the ds1's

Comment

Stick with what you have.
      I don't even own this car anymore, but I'm too lazy to change the picture.

Comment

Ds1 will stay these will most likely be replacing my winter wheels which are asa sport wheels forgot to mention that. Got the beyern guy to agree to 300 so prob grabbing them and refinishing myself done it before on my old wrx. Will do stock grey and get rid of chrome lip.

Comment

Opinion on 2 wheels

Four is always preferable to two. You'll ruin your rotors.

Comment

I was thinking about doing 4 in the rear like a truck actually.

Originally posted by LateFan View Post
            Opinion on 2 wheels

Four is always preferable to two. You'll ruin your rotors.

Comment

Definitely stay with what you have right now and save up for some quality wheels.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X