Help fitting Work Meister CR01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help fitting Work Meister CR01

Wanting to buy Work Meister CR01 for the E30, and having a hell of a time figuring out what will work front and rear. Fenders are rolled a be pulled. I want the deepest lip possible in the rear and front. Don't know if I should go staggered or square or square with a different offset.

I was thinking of doing 15x7.5+1 in the rear with a 195 maybe 205. Do you guys think it would work? And fronts would be 15x7.5+13. Any ideas or suggestions? Car is lowered on Ground control coils.

Thank You

I think choosing between staggered and square is just a matter of preference. I prefer square setups so you can rotate tires and get more life out of them.

For your specs, thats more then doable. 7.5s are not that wide and can easily fit on an e30.
    I don't even own this car anymore, but I'm too lazy to change the picture.

Comment

I'm more concerned about the offsets. I want the largest lip possible.

Comment

I agree with this idea. If you want lip for days (and if you can find the s1 in a low offset) you can easily run 16x9 et0/10.

I always loved this style. I really would like to run the meisters in front with a lower offset Cr Kai in the rear.
        20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

Working...
        X