Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Car - Trying to find the correct center cap removal tool and key

Hi Everyone,

I'm brand new to the forum, because I recently purchased a E30. The car arrived today, and I immediately noticed that the brake fluid would require a flush. There is ALOT of travel before the pads grab the rotor. It is possible the pads are low, but I can't get to them.

The reason being, I can't figure out where the seller put the center cap key and center cap removal tool.

I'm trying to figure out where I might find some replacements. I've attached a picture of the rim below.

Any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated! I'm dying to drive the car, but it is NOT safe in its current state.

Hi Boogie1688, welcome to r3v. The wheels are Ronal LS, and are pretty choice.
    Possibly a local wheel shop can help? I think the keys are fairly common patterns?
    Failing that, Tunershop sells the wheels, maybe they can help.
    Good luck, hopefully you'll get on the road soon!

Comment

Originally posted by tak7 View Post
      Hi Boogie1688, welcome to r3v. The wheels are Ronal LS, and are pretty choice.
      Possibly a local wheel shop can help? I think the keys are fairly common patterns?
      Failing that, Tunershop sells the wheels, maybe they can help.
      Good luck, hopefully you'll get on the road soon!
      Thanks Tak7!

I'll email tunershop and see if they have something I can buy.

I'm fighting every urge to drive the car as is, but its a dumb decision.

Comment

You can do a brake fluid flush without taking the wheels off.
        Just need to get the car up onto ramps or onto a lift so that you can get to the bleeders from behind the wheels (the bleed nipples or towards the inside of the car).

Comment

Working...
        X