Anyone run Azenis RT-615 on street?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone run Azenis RT-615 on street?

Anyone running Azenis RT-615 on the street w/once a month autoX?

What kind of life are you getting?
    84 Maserati Biturbo (broken)
    77 Fiat X1/9 (daily)
    89 MB 190e 2.6 (wife's)

1 season. Only. I dont run crappy 420 treadwear tires though.

Comment

1 season tires, not so fun in rain by the end of the season. They are good in the dry until they cord tho.

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

8k miles. They are sooo worth it though...

Comment

225/50-15 are supposed to come out in a couple of months, pretty sure they'll be my next summers.
          '91 318is
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brew View Post
            225/50-15 are supposed to come out in a couple of months, pretty sure they'll be my next summers.
            Dude, they were supposed to come out this past spring. If they do come out soon, I'm ordering a set. Simply awesome tires.

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

Originally posted by Axxe View Post
              Dude, they were supposed to come out this past spring. If they do come out soon, I'm ordering a set. Simply awesome tires.
              they were originally supposed to come out fall '05 :rolleyes

My next set of tires will be 225/50 Hankooks

Comment

I love mine. I have auto-xed I think three times and you can kind of tell by looking at them but not by how they feel

Comment

Love em, awesome in dry and wet. I've probably put about 8-9k on them, so i'm gunna start taking it easier in the wet.

Comment

I dont know about wet traction, but my buddies M3 has em and the grip in the dry is amazing. He gets awful milage out of em but drives real hard so its a biased sample.
                    Back to my roots

Comment

I've been praying to all sorts of Gods that the 225/50/15 RT-615 will show up this winter.

What's even more stupid is that Hankook Canada has chosen not to catalogue the 225/45/15 or 225/50/15 (or 225/45/16 for that matter). Not only would I have to order across the border and pay extra crap, but if I get a flat I'll be screwed for at least a week. Minor details I guess, but it really sucks they chose not to import certain sizes.

Comment

How do 225/50/15 compare to 205/55/15 on the autox? Are you a bit slower because of the added width of the tire but at the same time grip better in turns?
                        Vancouver Portrait Photographer

E30 M3 Wallpapers

Comment

I've never run different sized tires at the same event, so I have no idea.

I will however say the most satisifed feeling I ever had was on 195 Azenis; this is compared to 215 and 225 setups on not as aggressive tires. The stiff sidewall is a lot more important than footprint size.

225's don't seem like too much friction for a 2800lb car, though.

Comment

Find Falken AZENIS RT-615 tires at great prices, customer reviews and more from the Internet Source for Falken Tires, Vulcan Tire Sales (vulcantire.com). Fast shipping to your home or installer.

Will we get 'em next month.

Hunter
                            Last edited by BUDNUNTA; 10-14-2006, 12:45 PM.
                            We're out there in here.

Comment

Just FYI, Vulcan once had on there that it was coming in March 2005.

Comment

Working...
                              X