where else to buy Voxx MGRs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where else to buy Voxx MGRs

I just orderd the wheels the other night from winstonsplace. and i got my money refunded because they are out of stock and wont have them for a long time. I am very upset. I was looking foward to getting these wheels soo bad. I called up and all the have for e30s is tsw rib and tsw super. and can i say UGLY. Does anybody know of anyother sites that have the Voxx's? It would really help me out. Thanks
    90 325is
    IE stage 3s and refeshed m20....

Eric Lukas

Ask Eric Lukas. He posts on the board, I think he is selling his. www.lukasbmw.com should have his contact info.

Comment

ive already sent him a PM and im waiting to here back, thanks.

i was looking at some websites the othernight, and it seems that Voxx wheels are now discontinued :( im still searching.

what do you guys think of the fake ones on ebay? i dont like the fact that they are 40mm offset, but it comes with studs and spacers. idk though
      90 325is
      IE stage 3s and refeshed m20....

Comment

Check out the classifieds on roadfly.org
        There is usually a pretty good selection there.

Those ebay replicas actually look pretty damn decent, but 20mm spacers is pretty extreme.

Another option is to go on tirerack.com and look up wheels for another car that has a 4x100 hole pattern. Some VW's and Honda's have it. That will give you a lot more options. If the offset is like et35, you can easily run 10 or 15mm spacers, and then the approriate hub centering rings.
        '91 318is
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X