Basketweaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basketweaves

How much do basketweaves usually go for? Can you fit one in the spare tire slot? Whats sizes do they come in?

not sure what the going price on them is, but yes, you can fit one in the spare tire thingy in the trunk... They come in 14'' stock, and 15'' for ix or euro I believe (harder to find). Someone correct me if im wrong.
    Brandon

Comment

nice sets, with minimal curb rash and excellent paint go for $400+
      crappy ones will go for 200
      Below the radar...

Comment

The basketweaves were also available in 16s for e30 m3s.

Nick

Comment

How hard are the 15" baskets to find(The euro ones). Im considering looking for those and maybe painting them black. Anyone done it?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick325is
            The basketweaves were also available in 16s for e30 m3s.

Nick
            also 16.3in on the M6 or M635csi

Comment

Originally posted by MattM20
              good luck finding a tire for those...

Comment

No they are not hard to find you just have to pay through the nose for shipping from Europe or have a connection.

On those lines I sell the 15" wheels but for around $80.00 which includes shipping on them apiece. so $80 times 4 = $320 for a set of 15x7 et 24 wheels. I get straight ones but I don't say they are the prettiest but minmal road rash.

I am sold out so please no pm's on them now please. They take the longest cause I don't have a pick up. I should really buy one as I need it to haul all the parts I buy here in Germany.

Anyway, I'm outa here so I can head to the boneyard to strip some more cars. Here's a funny thought, my yard has 5 tourings from a lowly 316 to a 325 for sale right now in running condition, all under $2100.
                https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by e304lyfe
                  Originally posted by MattM20
                  good luck finding a tire for those...
                  there actually is a tire that you can buy in the US for them, yea, just one.. and they're uber expensive

Comment

how wide are the basketweaves compared to the bottlecaps? and weight difference if anyone knows?

Comment

14" basketweaves are 6.5" wide, bottlecaps are 6" wide.
                      James Peacock

WWFSMD?

Comment

I might have a set of newly refinished basket weaves for sale come spring time... :)
                        Below the radar...

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3
                          Anyway, I'm outa here so I can head to the boneyard to strip some more cars. Here's a funny thought, my yard has 5 tourings from a lowly 316 to a 325 for sale right now in running condition, all under $2100.
                          That is ill. /me wouldn't mind a Touring for a distance trip car and parts hauler...

-Prince
                          Randall Prince
                          http://www.rp1.us/ Used Cars

Comment

Working...
                          X