Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think im gunna do the 16x7 et15s 513s..

i was curious about the 8s though

Comment

Follow up question, your tires wont really be strethed on a 16x7 will they?

Comment

Not really stretched, they will be proper fitment on a 7.
        Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
          Not really stretched, they will be proper fitment on a 7.
          Alright, That's what i thought. Now i just gotta suck it up and buy some damn wheels

Comment

wheres that damn link that shows all of the bmw wheels?? my eyes hurt

edit*** found it

Last edited by mattdk318i; 10-08-2008, 12:06 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

well....in my searches i did find this site. Seems to have a ton more of the bmw wheels

Anleitungen, Reparaturen, Tipps & Tricks, Kaufberatung, Neuheiten. BMW-Treff - der Treffpunkt für alle BMW-Fans und -Fahrer. Besuche die Community jetzt
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lof8 View Post
                How well does a 225/40/16 fit on a 7.5" wheel? Does it look too wide or is it a good looking fit? I know its a little undersized - diameter wise.
                thanks
                Fits square.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen027 View Post
                  16x8, 0 offset, with a 215/40

Would that poke out alot and have alot of stretch?

Seems like poke might be an issue
                  Way too much poke for the width. Look up pics of the 002's on an E30.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
                    Way too much poke for the width. Look up pics of the 002's on an E30.
                    Yeah, I dont like the rollerskate effect. Thanks man

Comment

I am looking to fit 215/40-16 azenis on 16x8 front and 16x9 rear custom steelies. The car is a late model (89 325i). It sits on ground controls right now with 400f 700r coils...what should i be looking at for backspacing?
                      89 325i parts car
                      90 325i in progress
                      ground control 400f 700r-koni adjustables-koni adjustable sways-reinforced control arms-ground control camber plates-e36 cabrio shock mounts-4.10 lsd-5 speed swap in the works
                      --tryng to join the schwarz army one day at a time--sigpic

Comment

What's the consensus on 225/50's on 15x8 ET0 wheels?

Comment

Originally posted by mazur View Post
                          As im starting to get a better grasp on this stuff my guess is that they would poke.

But i am far from an expert.

Let's see if i got it right! :P

Comment

They would be the right height, but they would stick out about 1-1.5mm too far in the back I dont think they would tuck under the later wheel arches.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/657387

Comment

Originally posted by mazur View Post
                              Beat up fenders.
                              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Cannot be too much worse than 245/45's on 16x8 ET20 wheels? (what I run on my car)

Technically, it should be about the same, no? If not, I hope my friend is ready for some fender flaring! :)

Comment

Working...
                                X