Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
    With around 1cm to spare, yeah. No problem at all.
    Ok thanks.
    E30S54 - Scale Suspension / Unix Performance Coilovers - 17x8 and 17x9 BBS E50

Comment

So I'm looking at some 16X7 Koenig Remembers et20. What size tire can I run on my 89 325is without spacers or rolling fenders? I'd like to mount 225/50 Azenis 615's, but maybe should go 215/45? Oh yeah--car also has H&R sport springs & Bilstein sports.

Comment

Originally posted by TrentW View Post
        So I'm looking at some 16X7 Koenig Remembers et20. What size tire can I run on my 89 325is without spacers or rolling fenders? I'd like to mount 225/50 Azenis 615's, but maybe should go 215/45? Oh yeah--car also has H&R sport springs & Bilstein sports.
        Not a chance on the 225/50 (WAY too tall for an E30), but the 215/45 will fit no problem.

Comment

Great--your help is much appreciated.

Comment

Ok--another question if you please. What do you think of the ESM Style 002 wheels quality wise compared to Koenig Remembers--clear coat, dependability, etc? I think they're both actually one piece wheels, correct? If I went with the ESM 16 X 7.5 and 215/45's should be direct fitment also?

Comment

just picked up a set of 15x8 and 15x8.5 rs...what tires should i run on my vert? currently running stock suspension, but may do springs or a mild drop when the spring comes...let me know guys! thanks
              1993 325ic Schwarz/Natur
              1991 318is Black/Black - Slicktop - Project s52
              1989 Alpine White/Black M3 S52
              1988 Henna/Pearl M3 <3

Comment

Originally posted by TrentW View Post
                Ok--another question if you please. What do you think of the ESM Style 002 wheels quality wise compared to Koenig Remembers--clear coat, dependability, etc? I think they're both actually one piece wheels, correct? If I went with the ESM 16 X 7.5 and 215/45's should be direct fitment also?
                No idea on quality, but yeah the 215s are game on the ESMs too.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyg View Post
                  just picked up a set of 15x8 and 15x8.5 rs...what tires should i run on my vert? currently running stock suspension, but may do springs or a mild drop when the spring comes...let me know guys! thanks
                  Need to know the offset.

Comment

my et should be 16
                    1993 325ic Schwarz/Natur
                    1988 Henna/Pearl M3 <3

Comment

i found a really good deal on a set of pilots in 225-50-16. i am going to run them on a set of senica 16X7.5 et44 rims with 20 mm spacers.

will they fit? is there that much of a difference between the 45 and the 50 series in that tyre?

i don't mind rolling the fenders to fit and i am going to be installing IX flares and skirts soon anyways, so i could even push them out farther

i am running bilstein sports and H&R sport springs BTW

thanks!
                      seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyg View Post
                        my et should be 16
                        Both front and rear? That wouldn't make much sense. Double check that first.

Comment

Originally posted by der affe View Post
                          i found a really good deal on a set of pilots in 225-50-16. i am going to run them on a set of senica 16X7.5 et44 rims with 20 mm spacers.

will they fit? is there that much of a difference between the 45 and the 50 series in that tyre?

i don't mind rolling the fenders to fit and i am going to be installing IX flares and skirts soon anyways, so i could even push them out farther

i am running bilstein sports and H&R sport springs BTW

thanks!
                          The difference is a full inch in overall diameter, which makes them way too big to fit in the front wheelwells. It will rub all over the place, not just fender.

Comment

I just got 215/40s on my 16x8 wheels running H&R sport springs. I put the fronts on and put it on the ground and the tire height seems really small. I'm thinking about going with a lower suspension soon so would it be a bad idea to pay for some 215/45s?

Comment

ok, 15x7.5&quot; ET33 Ronal LSes... fit without spacers?

they currently wear 195/50 falken ziex 512s. they barely (HEHE!) fit my 02 (using 8mm spacers), and they are destined for e30 after spring melt. :)

here they are on the 02:

Comment

both centers are stamped rs 070 et 16...if that doesn't make sense how would i figure out the offset?
                                1993 325ic Schwarz/Natur
                                1988 Henna/Pearl M3 <3

Comment

Working...
                                X