Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DetailAddict View Post
    i am running BC Type BR w/ 16x8 et20 and it has ~5m clearance in the front. I'll let you do the math. ;)

Leo
    So I'll be about 2 mm away?.. fucking hell
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wrinckled View Post
      Will RS131 16x8.5 et56 w/ a 40mm adapter fit on BC coilovers?
      Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Thehemiman View Post
        88 Vert which will be on Bilstien sports and IE3 springs. Might add a spring pad or two in the rear to get rid of the reverse rake.

My plan is to run 15x7 (15 offset) all around on 205/50-15's.

However, I was wondering what I would need to do to run 15x8 (15 offset) with 225/50-15's? I'd like the wider wheel but I don't want to have to stretch tires to make it work.
        The 15x8s will only work with 205s.

Comment

Would a regular tire shop be able to mount 205/50 on a 16x8 wheel without problems? Thanks

Comment

hi mystikal,
            i have a new rims for my e36
            the rims specifications
            - front 18x7.5 et 45
            - rear 18x9 et40
            what tire size should i use?
            Last edited by rnw; 05-16-2013, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CW325 View Post
              Would a regular tire shop be able to mount 205/50 on a 16x8 wheel without problems? Thanks
              Definitely.

Comment

Originally posted by rnw View Post
                hi mystikal,
                i have a new rims for my e36
                the rims specifications
                - front 18x7.5 et 45
                - rear 18x9 et40
                what tire size should i use?
                225/40 245/35 for no fender rolling. 255/35 rear with a roll. I'd suggest 15mm front spacers to even out the fitment.

Comment

89 325is - Lowered on IE Stage 3 - Fenders not rolled
                  205/40/17 on 17x7.5 ET45

What size spacers would be necessary?
                  sigpic

Comment

Anyone know the weight of 15x7 Euroweaves vs Ronal LS 15x7.5?

Thanks in advance

Documentation of my 1991 BMW 318iS

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
                      225/40 245/35 for no fender rolling. 255/35 rear with a roll. I'd suggest 15mm front spacers to even out the fitment.
                      hi mystikal,
                      the front rims 7.5x18 lip is 1in, i have plan in future to change the lip into 2in.
                      the tire you suggest 225/40 i can still use? or must change the tire size?

and how about the tire for 17x8.5 et.13 (acs type 1) on e36? my friend suggest 205/45 flat.

Comment

gotti 16x8 16x9 0 offset

Have a new set of Gotti wheels 16x8 16x9 5x120 with 0 offset
                        I'm having some h&r race with billies, can I run some adapters from 4x100 to 5x120.
                        If you want to feel rich, just count all the things you have that money can't buy.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkWing6 View Post
                          89 325is - Lowered on IE Stage 3 - Fenders not rolled
                          205/40/17 on 17x7.5 ET45

What size spacers would be necessary?
                          15mm necessary, but like 30mm to look good (won't rub).

Comment

Originally posted by rnw View Post
                            hi mystikal,
                            the front rims 7.5x18 lip is 1in, i have plan in future to change the lip into 2in.
                            the tire you suggest 225/40 i can still use? or must change the tire size?

and how about the tire for 17x8.5 et.13 (acs type 1) on e36? my friend suggest 205/45 flat.
                            So they'd be 18x8.5 +32. That's perfect and you can still use the 225/40.

205/40 or 215/40 for the ACS.

Comment

Originally posted by dantes View Post
                              Have a new set of Gotti wheels 16x8 16x9 5x120 with 0 offset
                              I'm having some h&r race with billies, can I run some adapters from 4x100 to 5x120.
                              Please help me :) !
                              Nope.

Comment

Alright Mr. Wheel Guru man! Need your help again. i have an 88 ix. i have Varrstoen V1s 16x8 +25 on my car right now with the H&R lowering springs and koni yellow struts. the car has 205/45/16 tires and they're a bit more stretched then id like.

would like to fill up the gap just a little, want a little bit more tire there, kinda like this

Obviously i want a look "LIKE" this, because clearly i cant have 10 inch wide tires nore do i drive an m3 with wider fenders then an ix. do your magic please sir!!! Thank you
                                SELL ME YOUR E30
                                1988 Apline 325iX SOLD
                                1999 MINT Lincoln Towncar Pimpin
                                My Bike when they shit out :wgaf:

Comment

Working...
                                X