Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgot to I add there will be camber plates and rear camber adjusters. Would 215/40/17 work all around?

Comment

245/50r16 all around (yes I know its a big sidewall) on 16x8 et20 with KAMOTORS standard flares and fenders cut

Comment

Originally posted by 350iowner View Post
        245/50r16 all around (yes I know its a big sidewall) on 16x8 et20 with KAMOTORS standard flares and fenders cut
        its your ride...

go for it....

but it will look like a monster truck...your choice is very very wrong.....and thats not to say how it will drive.
        I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

Why is it so hard to find 16" tires???? Are dealers "HOARDING" them for something or what????

Front: 16X8/ET6 and Rear: 16X9.5/ET13

Comment

Looking into buy wheels. Ideally I was searching for 16x8 et0 but only +10 and -3 are offered. What setup would be more friendly with just a fender roll? I'm not looking to go for much of a stretch look.

E30 is on coilovers

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
              Forgot to I add there will be camber plates and rear camber adjusters. Would 215/40/17 work all around?
              With like 6 degrees of camber maybe. Otherwise, with even natural rear camber which I always assume (which can get to 3 to 4 negative), not a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by 350iowner View Post
                Probably not. Never seen the flares though.

Comment

Originally posted by crzylildude View Post
                  Why is it so hard to find 16" tires???? Are dealers "HOARDING" them for something or what????

Front: 16X8/ET6 and Rear: 16X9.5/ET13
                  They don't sell as they don't fit much. 205/45 front and 215/45 or 225/40 rear.

Comment

Originally posted by Aninman View Post
                    Looking into buy wheels. Ideally I was searching for 16x8 et0 but only +10 and -3 are offered. What setup would be more friendly with just a fender roll? I'm not looking to go for much of a stretch look.

E30 is on coilovers
                    +10 is perfect. 205/45s all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
                      They don't sell as they don't fit much. 205/45 front and 215/45 or 225/40 rear.
                      Thank you sir… i'm learning… :up: So far NEXEN / FALKEN are on my list… test fitted the rear wheel and it is FLUSH to my fender… :up:

Comment

hello
                        time for some new tires and im looking to go a bit wider
                        ive got xxr 002.5, 15X8 and current tires are 195/45/15
                        how wide can i go?
                        im on lowering springs

Comment

Originally posted by PumpdUpKicks View Post
                          hello
                          time for some new tires and im looking to go a bit wider
                          ive got xxr 002.5, 15X8 and current tires are 195/45/15
                          how wide can i go?
                          im on lowering springs
                          Offset?

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
                            Offset?
                            +20mm

Comment

89 325is with sport h&r and sport blistein shocks..im looking at 2 different set ups..
                              first 15x8 4x100 offset 15 hub bore 73.1 and what size tire without stretching the tire too much...
                              second 15x7 4x100 offset 25 hub bore 57.1 also please give me the same advice for tires...
                              thanks in advance

Comment

Hey Jay tire size question + spacer question for you. Ok here's the setup:

e30 convertible
                                slight drop on h&r sports/bilstiens
                                5x120
                                16x8
                                et23

What's going to be the best tire size given offset and wheel fitment? My goal is the avoid fender rolling and avoid the stretched tire look while keeping as close to the original diameter - 24" as possible. My possible ideas are: 225/45/r16, 215/45/r16, 205/15/r16. I'm assuming I also may need a small 5mm spacer to pull this off to begin with.
                                Last edited by alpinwiess2; 08-17-2015, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X