Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

staggered DS2's with 18mm adapters? 89 325i slightly lowered maybe a 1/2 inch or so. Sorry if the question has been asked but just trying to see if they will fit. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by nickyatm650 View Post
      Hey man, thanks in advance for the help.

I've got fzeros that are
      15x8.5 et 15
      15x9.5 et 15

It's dropped in GE Coilovers with 2" sectioned in the front.

Can you let me know if I'll need spacers as well as tire sizes?

Thanks!
      Should just barely clear the insides front and rear. Very close but pretty much ideal for tucking those wheels underneath. 195/50 front 205/50 rear would be the easiest to source and fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Shftr8 View Post
        staggered DS2's with 18mm adapters? 89 325i slightly lowered maybe a 1/2 inch or so. Sorry if the question has been asked but just trying to see if they will fit. Thanks
        Yep, they and the other E36 M3 wheels fit perfect with 18mm adapters. Some run 235/40 all around, some stagger 215/40 front 235/40 rear; both of these setups require fender rolling. For no roll, use 215/40 all around or 205/40 front 215/40 rear for a staggered appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
          Should just barely clear the insides front and rear. Very close but pretty much ideal for tucking those wheels underneath. 195/50 front 205/50 rear would be the easiest to source and fit.

Ok, sounds good. Reason I ask is because another user has the same setup but runs spacers.

He has an early Model with ix flares.
          sigpic

Comment

Want to run 15x8 +25 offset with 205/55/15 with H&R Sport springs and billy sport struts on my 89 325i. I don't mind rolling my fenders. Will it clear or rub when doing a complete turn ?
            FS: Plug n Play Second Trunk Light !
            My Parts for Sale Thread~

x 1984 325e 2.7i ~ CastroMotorsport Built x Daily Driven

Comment

http://www.ebay.com/itm/16X8-ESM-007...374085&vxp=mtr

will these fit well with low profile tires? Need hubcentric rings too. I'm on I think cut springs in the front and bav autos in the rear, plents of room right now with 15's on and regular tires. I want something to fill it out a bit more without having to lower it further
              BMW tech
              Umass Amherst
              05 wrx sti

Comment

Originally posted by unitt01 View Post
                Want to run 15x8 +25 offset with 205/55/15 with H&R Sport springs and billy sport struts on my 89 325i. I don't mind rolling my fenders. Will it clear or rub when doing a complete turn ?
                Needs 5mm front spacers, otherwise fits fine. No roll.

Comment

Originally posted by e30onBBSs View Post
                  http://www.ebay.com/itm/16X8-ESM-007...374085&vxp=mtr

will these fit well with low profile tires? Need hubcentric rings too. I'm on I think cut springs in the front and bav autos in the rear, plents of room right now with 15's on and regular tires. I want something to fill it out a bit more without having to lower it further
                  Yeah, perfect offset. You can run 205/50.

Comment

Yeah, perfect offset. You can run 205/50.
                    thanks fitment master!
                    BMW tech
                    Umass Amherst
                    05 wrx sti

Comment

Needs 5mm front spacers, otherwise fits fine. No roll.
                      Thanks man. :)

Comment

Hey guys..
                        Decided its time to step up from the 15x7's (ET20mm) I have on my ride, which by the way are SUPER beefy. I'm lookin at doing 16x9's (ET15mm) with 205/50/16's. I figured I'm going to need spacers.. prob 10-15mm or so all around. Or should I run 16x8's (ET20mm) with same wheel size? Anyone know if I can run this without having to roll my fenders? I'm tryin to go for some wider tires without rolling fenders.. Greatly appreciate it
                        Last edited by Hussbuss; 09-04-2015, 01:21 AM.
                        Schwartz '84 325e

Comment

You're welcome, guys.

Originally posted by Hussbuss View Post
                          Hey guys..
                          Decided its time to step up from the 15x7's (ET20mm) I have on my ride, which by the way are SUPER beefy. I'm lookin at doing 16x9's (ET15mm) with 205/50/16's. I figured I'm going to need spacers.. prob 10-15mm or so all around. Or should I run 16x8's (ET20mm) with same wheel size? Anyone know if I can run this without having to roll my fenders? I'm tryin to go for some wider tires without rolling fenders.. Greatly appreciate it
                          16x9 +15 - 3mm front spacers and 205/45 tires. Won't need a fender roll unless you're super low AND soft.

16x8 +20 - no spacers and 205/50 tires. No rubbing at all.

Comment

Hey everyone, I have a new set of wheels possibly lined up that I hope will work on my '88 (late model) - they are 17x8.5 et13 or 15, I forget. Right now, my fenders aren't rolled and I'm lowered, but not super low. What would I need to do to make these work and what size tires would I need?

TIA!
                            '16 Volkswagen Golf R | 6-speed | Oryx White Pearl | Titan Black Leather | Tech Package
                            '88 BMW 325 | 5-speed | Bronzitbeige Metallic | Natur Sport Leather | M20B25 swap | 3.73 LSD - Gone

Comment

I've just found a couple of sets of 14" tires for my bottlecaps that should last me at least a couple of years, but realize that the selection in 14" is getting slim.

I'm going to start looking into finding some 15" wheels in the next couple of years. I DD my E30, and I enjoy giving her a good run here and there, but I don't do anything really dumb and I don't track the car. It's an 86 Eta, stock suspension. At this point, no plans to lower or anything - I live int he country with snow, lowering doesn't seem to be a good idea.

What tire size would be good for my E30? And what size of 15" rim... 15X7? Would the offset still be the same at ET33? What is that in millimeters, BTW, as some people express the offset in mm instead of ET #.

I've gotten to know my E30 pretty well, but this is one area of cars I find confusing because there is a lot of numbers thrown around.

Thanks!
                              Estoguy
                              1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

Originally posted by unitt01 View Post
                                Edit - Actually its a +20 offset. Any difference ? Sorry bout that.

Comment

Working...
                                X