Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
    I have some Schmidt modern lines. 16x9 et 25 I think. I'm looking to run a meaty tire. I am on coils with rolled fenders.
    Similar to me except I got 17X9 +25 I am hoping I can fit 235/40's
    Worlds 1st LS powered e30 cabby.
    Cab
    billac: 92 LagunengrĂ¼n cabriolet + cadillac LQ9 + Nitrous + rotiform SJC

Raphael: 88 LagunengrĂ¼n IX + Hella 500's + Red ACS type 1's

Shaggin Wagon
    : 01 325xiT 5 speed

91 MR2 GT3076TS + E85 = 505whp + antilag = wheelies
    88 CRX OEM+ 42mpg DD.

Comment

Originally posted by bmk View Post
      Similar to me except I got 17X9 +25 I am hoping I can fit 235/40's
      I'm hoping to go 225/45

Comment

I've got 16x8 +20 offset wheels and I'm thinking of running a 205/50. I've got a sedan lowered on h&r race/billy sports and my fenders are rolled already. Would 205/50s run without rubbing? Also would I need to use spacers?
        sigpic

Comment

I've got 14x6 +13 and +8 wheels. Thing is that they're 4x114, so I'll need adapter spacers, thinnest being 15mm, which would make effective offset 14x6 -2 and 14x6 -7. Would these fit an e30 running H&R OE Sport and stock 195 60R14 tires?

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
            205/45 front, 215/45 rear, rear roll. Hubcentric rings.

Any requests on where i can get a matching set or what to go with?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_e30 View Post
              I have an 89 vert on eibach Springs, I have 15x8.5 wheels et 25 that I want to put on , any tire size and recommendations?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
              10mm hubcentric (with lip) spacers all around and 205/50 tires. You need the spacers for the front strut clearance.

Comment

Originally posted by White325is View Post
                89 e30 vert with e30 m3 body panels.
                e36 m3 front suspension.
                Z3M rear.

Looking to run a 17" wheel. 8/9 inch width and a tire with little to no stretch.

Just too many variables there for me to make any sort of suggestion. You'll need to test and try stuff out.

Comment

Originally posted by bmk View Post
                  running a 17x9 +25 in the rear, will 235/40/17 595RS or Nankang NS-2R fit? late model cab on H&R race
                  Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
                    10mm hubcentric (with lip) spacers all around and 205/50 tires. You need the spacers for the front strut clearance.
                    So 225's would be a bad idea?

Comment

Originally posted by Konny View Post
                      hey, shout out from Australia!

i have a 1990 318is, just picked up some 16x7 ET33 BBS RS with 4x114.3PCD which are going in for a full refurb.

i could fill and drill but i'd rather run 20mm adapters as i'd like a nice wide track and would therefore run beefy spacers anyway.

i know ET25 is the ideal, and these would end up being 12mm further out, but any possibility this would fit? and what tyres should i run? and would i then need to roll the fenders?
                      Sure, with 205/45 tires. Shouldn't need a roll.

Comment

Originally posted by itskingsteelo View Post
                        I have a set of style 32 17x8 et20 for the front and 17x9 et26 for the rear. Doing a 5lug swap with GC coils. Would you be able to tell me what size spacers/tires i would need to run?
                        Which 5-lug?

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                          I have some Schmidt modern lines. 16x9 et 25 I think. I'm looking to run a meaty tire. I am on coils with rolled fenders.
                          Front: Can't work
                          Rear: 225/45s and a good fender roll.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockOffBrand View Post
                            I've got 16x8 +20 offset wheels and I'm thinking of running a 205/50. I've got a sedan lowered on h&r race/billy sports and my fenders are rolled already. Would 205/50s run without rubbing? Also would I need to use spacers?
                            Yep. No spacers.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev Run D View Post
                              I've got 14x6 +13 and +8 wheels. Thing is that they're 4x114, so I'll need adapter spacers, thinnest being 15mm, which would make effective offset 14x6 -2 and 14x6 -7. Would these fit an e30 running H&R OE Sport and stock 195 60R14 tires?
                              Unfortunately not. From my calculations if you run something silly like a 175/65 they can fit. Otherwise it's too far outside.

Comment

Originally posted by Tree25 View Post

Any requests on where i can get a matching set or what to go with?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
                                Discount Tire Direct is retiring, but check out our partners at Tire Rack! With tires and wheels for virtually every vehicle make and model, Tire Rack is your new source for the best prices and selection for online and mail-order purchases.

Vulcan Tire Official Site - Buy tires online with fast shipping. Read real customer reviews and ratings. Featuring SCC and Thule brand tire cable chains for high performance cars, light trucks and medium trucks. Also offering a full line of ultra high performance, touring and light truck tires. All tires are kept in stock in our large warehouse for same day shipping.

Buy & sell electronics, cars, clothes, collectibles & more on eBay, the world's online marketplace. Top brands, low prices & free shipping on many items.

No idea if there's anything matching available. Staggered 16" for E30s pretty much requires mismatched tires now.

Comment

Working...
                                X