How do these wheels look?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sean
    replied
    I think they look pretty cool. can someone photoshop them on his car? I don't wanna go thru the effort...lol

    Leave a comment:


  • tenzokenny
    replied
    if there take it you can always have an xtra set of clean rims

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    those would look hot, but ur current ones suit the car better :pimp:

    Leave a comment:


  • TS87325IS
    replied
    I really like the TSW's , they kind of look like the ones that came on my car but one was so bent and curb rashed and they were discontinued or I would have kept them because they are a bit different you know .
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • 2002maniac
    replied
    I prefer your current wheels.

    Leave a comment:


  • 92 mtechnic cabrio
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Deagle
    aren't tsw wheels known for being made of flexy-flyer material?
    that and the general consensus is that they have either horrible original designs, or rip-off designs from other companies.

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdAccord
    replied
    if you don't want the tsw's, let me know. i'll give you some $ and pay shipping.

    my touring has no wheels

    Leave a comment:


  • ivo316
    replied
    Get them for free, use them while you fix your wheels, then install your wheels, and sell them or keep them, whatever...

    With two sets of wheels you can have two distinct looks for your car.

    Unless you have to swap your wheels for those, then i'd think about it. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr Deagle
    replied
    aren't tsw wheels known for being made of flexy-flyer material?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    To be perfectly honest, I think those are the hottest wheels TSW has ever made. I'd gladly rock them. I really think you should get them.

    Leave a comment:


  • AlarmedBread
    replied
    Dude... You can NEVER have too many wheels.

    Leave a comment:


  • asubimmer
    replied
    how much would you sell them for? what is the size and offset?

    Leave a comment:


  • adept
    replied
    Originally posted by BigFurryWhale
    Why wouldn't you want a set of free wheels?
    Because then I'd have to get rid of my current wheels... and I don't think these look better than my current ones... however I'm open to opinions.

    Leave a comment:


  • BigFurryWhale
    replied
    Why wouldn't you want a set of free wheels?

    Leave a comment:


  • asubimmer
    replied
    they look like crap, I'll PM you my addy

    Leave a comment:

Working...