How do these wheels look?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • adept
    replied
    hahah so the real question is though do you guys think they look good?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jon325i
    replied
    Originally posted by asubimmer
    I'll take em for free if you don't want em ;)
    ...and if you turn them down, I'm next ;-)

    Jon

    Leave a comment:


  • asubimmer
    replied
    I'll take em for free if you don't want em ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Tree18is
    replied
    free

    free! you mean like two sets of bad ass wheels....
    need i say more?

    but if you have to trade yours for it, make sure they have the sick lip like in the picture!!

    Leave a comment:


  • adept
    started a topic How do these wheels look?

    How do these wheels look?

    I can get these for free if I want:



    Compared to what I have on:



    I love my current wheels but they have rash and a couple of them are bent. I think I'd rather buy Kopi's than get these for free though.
Working...